Cody Walker sledge that set off Lachlan Lewis

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just want to see BBO step up and be that player we're all hoping for. We've been disappointed so many times, hopefully this is a change.
agree but he is only 19 thats my concern, but he has shown in limited time more than lewis in 4 years

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All he had to say was :

“Cody - unfortunately with the Covid outbreak I can’t go back to reserve grade. Obviously my future will probably be in reserve grade but I can’t be sure. However I can be sure that you are an absolute piece of shit who carries on like a petulant fucking child every time you get tackled and the vast majority of the rugby league fraternity hates your guts.
Also I have great hair and I porked your mum”

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis should of decked him oh hang on it’s not 1986

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The sledge came from a bloke that couldn't crack first grade until 27

He deserved a pile driver thru the dirt
Agree, I don’t understand some of the comments on here, as I’ve said before, plenty act like a pack of hyenas targeting a bloke whilst he’s down… can’t say that’s surprising.

The poor bloke has struggled getting a regular gig in the NRL, he works his ar$e off on the footy field and he doesn’t know if and when he will get a footy contract with a kid/family to support and some douche bag says “go back to Reserve Grade” from the opposition and Kennelers are backing the opposition?

A comment like that is asking to be put on your ar$e… especially when you’ve been through adversity like Lewis has…his thought process would almost certainly have been in supporting his young family, can’t do that in Reserve Grade.

Last edited:

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone believes that was the cause of the mellee then they are totally wrong. It was out of character and something a bit more sinister was said to cause that reaction. There were other players around that would have heard exactly what was said, and if they are not forthcoming to say anything then it's probably serious enough to just leave it be.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw whatever reasons Lewis did it and I wish he did a lot more, it's still a massive fail on his part to have not done it in a smarter way that would have kept him on the field.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All he had to say was :

“Cody - unfortunately with the Covid outbreak I can’t go back to reserve grade. Obviously my future will probably be in reserve grade but I can’t be sure. However I can be sure that you are an absolute piece of shit who carries on like a petulant fucking child every time you get tackled and the vast majority of the rugby league fraternity hates your guts.
Also I have great hair and I porked your mum”
FFS: They wouldn't have made it to the sheds, before half time ended.