Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BBO very good in attack but defence not quite at first grade yet. The next few weeks will be great for his development.
This seems to me like Barba late 2008, let's hope we get the same results... on the field!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The clubs first priority is too make sure our wingers mark their opponent and lateral shift arrives on time.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah difference between flanno and lewis, is that flanno likes to tap it onto the opposition player for a try assist

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am unsure what the rule book reads but I cannot think of a player being sent off or sin binned in these circumstances. I am sure we will find out. I am actually hoping it’s revealed what was said to cause it.
I looked up the rules & it says that the referee is in charge of the players until they leave the field. So based on that if he had done it in the tunnel he should have been OK.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
13-4 infringements against us again. So your telling me south’s not once in the game where inside the 10? And one ruck infringement from south’s all game. This game is fucking rigged
One of the reasons I find it difficult to watch our matches this year. We seem to be competing well enough, and then it’s like, “no you don’t Bulldogs, back in your box”

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Avarillo is in the team next week, then swap him with Lewis. Avarillo is not a half-back, touches the ball least of any Half Back in the comp. Lewis is not a 5/8, move him to HB.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He changed the whole momentum of the game
Yes it was a really stupid thing to do but I still like him more than Flanagan. If Lewis had played against Manly I don't think the score would have been 66 zip

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes it was a really stupid thing to do but I still like him more than Flanagan. If Lewis had played against Manly I don't think the score would have been 66 zip
Disagree flannigan wasnt to cause for the 66 points

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither of them were worth even penalties. He is being targeted. He has made a huge effort if you compare now to when he started with us.
He's made himself a target with his poor/lazy tackling technique and his hot head.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are in the game and I believe we are a good chance of winning 6/7 remaining games.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked up the rules & it says that the referee is in charge of the players until they leave the field. So based on that if he had done it in the tunnel he should have been OK.
Thanks for looking that up. Still a shit rule.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game was there to win but we just kept finding a way to keep them in it. We couldnt get out of our half, a theme that has cost us all year. Broom through the forwards is the only thing that will fix this