Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Everything went to shit when Katoa came back on. As soon as BBO came back on, we scored.
Except the 40/20 mate. At least we won’t have to worry about Katoa next year.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does any one know how to find stats
I'd love to know if we cop the most 6 agains.

Not saying we are hard done by.
Possibly we are.

But 6 agains are killing us.
Check the article in the Tele today. ( not including today game )Showed where they are also conceded.

Dogs 86
Storm 74
Tits 72
Drags 71
Tigers 69
Eels 62
Cows 61

Knights/ Raiders 60
Eagles /Roosters 58
Broncos/ Rabbits 53
Warriors 51
Panthers 48
Sharks 41

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis getting carved up on the Marty John’s show fucking embarrassing. That bitch hug replay will be used to get a cheap laugh for the next 20 years. Well done Lewis.
Sorry mate. He had a brain snap because obviously that fucking flog Walker said something and these days you can’t smack a smartass in the mouth..

Dumb reaction by Lewis but he clearly has had a positive influence on our group effort last couple of weeks and we have been competitive and not embarrassing.

What was embarrassing was Averillo who again showed he is not a halfback, Meaney who has been underrated before but was complete shit tonight. Jackson for impersonating Tolman, and Barrett for his team selections and poor rotations.

And worst of all Cummins and they way we are treated in general with penalty’s and and 6 agains…

That said, still proud of the boys last couple of weeks.

Snoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
The game was there for the taking and bad errors and decisions cost us but don't act as if you didn't expect us to lose by 20 plus going into the game. The team has struggled to compete and give effort consistently all season but at least they gave their all tonight.
Mate they have played 17 rounds. These guys are professional footballers. By now you’ll think they would have learnt something. Effort is a massive especially in league but I haven’t seen it yet from the Doggies and that’s the saddest thing about it. if they gave it their all tonight then the results would be on our side. These guys are just boys in this competition

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Check the article in the Tele today. ( not including today game )Showed where they are also conceded.

Dogs 86
Storm 74
Tits 72
Drags 71
Tigers 69
Eels 62
Cows 61

Knights/ Raiders 60
Eagles /Roosters 58
Broncos/ Rabbits 53
Warriors 51
Panthers 48
Sharks 41
I would love to see a for/against of six against for all teams.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every single member who asked for knockon bur to be re signed or selected in this team needs to go hang their heads in shame

if his mother didn’t work at the bulldogs front office this muppet would not only have been sacked ages ago but would have never progressed anywhere thru the grades
He’s is absolutely trash and park footballer at best
Wasn't he sacked last year?

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'd have to check the rules but my thoughts are that when time is called the all you can do is report for judiciary to punish after the game. You can't give 10 mins after the halftime whistle has been blown, game is stopped.
I am unsure what the rule book reads but I cannot think of a player being sent off or sin binned in these circumstances. I am sure we will find out. I am actually hoping it’s revealed what was said to cause it.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I am unsure what the rule book reads but I cannot think of a player being sent off or sin binned in these circumstances. I am sure we will find out. I am actually hoping it’s revealed what was said to cause it.
Can just see it now. Nrl says, you actually can't do that, we were wrong. Too fukin late now.