Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Can only see Latrell Mitchell getting a full game if it’s close. Surely they rest him early second half.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's gonna be tuff for us tonight, Souths have too much strike. Mitchell scares me

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if somebody has already said this given we are in 9 pages deep but I’d drop Hoppa and put Allan into the centre’s and throw Oka on the wing. Would like to try Oka as an edge back rower but he would be very underdone so I’d play him on the sting.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure if somebody has already said this given we are in 9 pages deep but I’d drop Hoppa and put Allan into the centre’s and throw Oka on the wing. Would like to try Oka as an edge back rower but he would be very underdone so I’d play him on the sting.
I agree but it ain't happening.. it's a mute point.. Manu will make way for okunbor.. god forbid we keep Manu in the side for a bit of aggression.. nah keep the pedestrian Hoppa..

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other then the flogging earlier in the year we normally do well against south's over the last few years, we have caught them off guard a couple times last couple years....hopefully they come out complacint expecting a win

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Carn you doggies, you nearly beat us, now do us a solid and roll the vermin. We gave you Napa and Flannagan after all, I think you's owe us. :expressionless:
Yep, thanks for your practical jokes. That Napa one was a real beauty with the videos & all. Did you guys organise them specifically to dump them on us?