Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ease up how many beers you had
Look at Penrith now. People gave him shit about the five year plan. May have taken longer, but they will be contenders for the next 10 seasons. If he can do that for us he will be our messiah. He’ll set us up for long term and sustained success. He’ll sweep a broom for the joint, he’ll attract players. And most of all he can help Baz develop into a genuine head coach. This news makes me moist.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Look at Penrith now. People gave him shit about the five year plan. May have taken longer, but they will be contenders for the next 10 seasons. If he can do that for us he will be our messiah. He’ll set us up for long term and sustained success. He’ll sweep a broom for the joint, he’ll attract players. And most of all he can help Baz develop into a genuine head coach. This news makes me moist.
He can't.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He can't.
Gus is ruthless with sacking players and staff
hes also a great recruiter (as is Baz)
he has the dna for all the DNA semen lovers
he has a history of success
hes no BS and gets shit done and understands the game
he will also defend us to the hilt against the aggressive media

Whats not to love?

silva

Utility
Reaction score
It’s a great appointment if true

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nine just announced Bulldogs signing announcement... surely not referring to a back room role as a signing right?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They just said on channel 9 announcement of a bulldogs signing after the game, was hoping it might be a player

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Nine just said there's big signing news for the Bulldogs coming up.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep I made mention of this a few weeks back ..I’ve been told there is more good news coming in the next few weeks by a player manager !
enoughjust tell us lol