frank pritchard
Dale finucane
Michael Ennis
Damien cook
reed Mahoney
Hokko
Shaun Lane
David Klemmer
Fair point about our shit recruitment and retention efforts, but those players (except Holland) were either already good or showed genuine promise, Lewis is neither and has had long enough. We can't keep coming last and thinking the same players are our saviours.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
signed.

Also did you notice alot of people are contributing money too.
This a good gesture cause he could take your spot at Mounties if the petition works and he is re signed.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No for me. Wish him well as played in the jumper. But can’t see him development getting better at his age. Best wishes

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is nearly up to a 1000 signatures, but that is counting the 25 different names Nasheed used. Amazing!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lachlan got a $475k a season contract and never delivered. Time to go son.

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I recall late last year the Prince doing some media saying he's heard from Baz and he's excited to have the opportunity of Baz coming to the Club and when asked on specifics, the Prince replied, yeh Baz said I'm doing some things really well and he's pleased with my progression. Then Baz started work and the Prince has hardly been spotted as Baz was in raptures about signing Flanagan. All that wasted pre season training with Flanagan and Averillo together as the No 1 halves.
The Prince finally gets a chance and brains it with 2 tries, strong defence and some other good stuff. I give Baz credit for keeping the Prince at half this week. I really hope he's given due consideration to try impress for the rest of the year to secure a contract. He's got an X factor about him that's for sure. I don't wanna see him forced out YET. I'd rather we try offload Flano and Wakeham.

A below average reserve grader not being re-signed.

Doesn't it just make you sick to your stomach

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Baz is the coach so coach him, wait until the end of the season.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kerrod Holland
Kieran foran
Reimis Smith
B Morris
J Morris
frank pritchard
Dale finucane
Michael Ennis
Damien cook
reed Mahoney
Hokko
Shaun Lane
David Klemmer
what HappeNed to woodsy

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It amazes me how many of our fans have no concept of what it's going to take to make us competitive again, lewis is an effort player with zero talent who showed zero development after playing three seasons as the starting half back. I understand people have their favorite player's, so fairplay on the petition. We need to get back in the winner's circle and lewis isn't getting us there. LET THE PURGE CONTINUE....

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You cant be serious? Dogs legend, gee. He has had 4 years, done nothing under pressure. The only good games he has ever played is when our season is over and there is no pressure on him.
Which of our players have ben stand out legends in the past four years? Lewis has suffered like the rest, from lack of real training. He has some natural talent but needs a mentor to make him see his potential.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which of our players have ben stand out legends in the past four years? Lewis has suffered like the rest, from lack of real training. He has some natural talent but needs a mentor to make him see his potential.