Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah saw something about this on TV. True champions they are and I have a feeling that these guys did a similar thing during the big floods that we had a while ago.
Floods, bushfires, they seem to be everywhere.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You mean like a single world currency among other things? I can’t see it - look how hard implementing the Euro was and that was supposed to create a competitor to the USD. Yet you’ve got countries like Greece who went broke (because other fundamentals don’t change just because the currency does) and of course the UK who refused to adopt it and then went further with Brexit. Imagine getting the US, Chinese and Russians to agree on a single world currency :tearsofjoy:.
Not saying it is possible but control wise I can see it happening 20-30 years down the track due to shitty world governments combined with technology and such.

With currency it's actually easy to manipulate countries to join the world dollar. Easiest way is to devalue a dollar so much so the country has no choice but to adapt it.

Yes the Euro isn't as going as they expected but my take on it is they can somehow strengthen the Euro, forcing England to adapt which would then in turn, for the US to adapt and so on.

I think if you get England and the US on board, every other smaller country will jump on ship.

Like you said, China and especially Russia would be the hardest mission.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great news, although methinks we may still have cases going up and down over the next few days/weeks as more testing occurs. Stay alert and stay vigilant but above all please stay safe and well.
Totally agree !!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
New data suggests only 73% of Australian adults will be willing to get vaccinated (NZ is a bit higher at 81%, UK at 91% and USA at 70%).

So what incentives/punishments would you like to see to get this number up? In France they are seeing a surge in vaccinations after the President said they would need to be vaccinated to go to a cafe.

View attachment 26701
Australia it would be no jab, no centrelink.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
From the tga website. Congrats hacky McKvaxxed. Good riddance to ya ! Delete my profile . You are the Kmart version of mr invisible. If you really believe this is about a virus then you are just like I assumed from first chatting . A dumb **** .

tga website is the source go check it out . You got both shots I hope . Remember me when you get sick, I’ll wear the tin foil hat and you can be the sheep you are.
Official request - delete my profile cuck and sayonara fuck wit
I guess the Kmart version is better than the original Reject Shop version haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You are right. Damn mask makes my nose run and it can't be good re-breathing your own air. Basic science, we breathe out carbon dioxide and we breathe in oxygen. Too little of one and too much of the other is not good......
I wouldn't worry. We breath CO2 every day, we just don't retain it because our body is designed to expel it. It only becomes a problem if you're not getting enough Oxygen and numerous studies have shown that you get plenty of oxygen while wearing a mask.

There are some detrimental effects though. Like face pimples and finding out that your breath doesn't smell like roses.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not saying it is possible but control wise I can see it happening 20-30 years down the track due to shitty world governments combined with technology and such.

With currency it's actually easy to manipulate countries to join the world dollar. Easiest way is to devalue a dollar so much so the country has no choice but to adapt it.

Yes the Euro isn't as going as they expected but my take on it is they can somehow strengthen the Euro, forcing England to adapt which would then in turn, for the US to adapt and so on.

I think if you get England and the US on board, every other smaller country will jump on ship.

Certainly interesting to watch it play out and crypto has brought another dimension with attempts to de-centralise currency and hence dilute one key power Governments have. I’m not sure that mission will succeed long term though - I see some form of regulation on it, even if it’s not a central bank. Kind of like ‘decriminalising’ marijuana: ‘It’s not illegal, we don’t like it but we tolerate it’. The game goes on…

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Russia and China could be difficult. You would have to assassinate their leaders and install your own leaders (CIA style) without their intelligence communities getting involved.

But I think the biggest problem is the same problem you'll have everywhere. Resistance.

You look at every country where the US interfered and you always see a rise in terrorism and an unwinnable conflict.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From the tga website. Congrats hacky McKvaxxed. Good riddance to ya ! Delete my profile . You are the Kmart version of mr invisible. If you really believe this is about a virus then you are just like I assumed from first chatting . A dumb **** .

tga website is the source go check it out . You got both shots I hope . Remember me when you get sick, I’ll wear the tin foil hat and you can be the sheep you are.
Bahahahahahaha

Have you read the actual report?

Do you actually know what the data is telling you?

You're dense as a brick. Thats for sure.

#theredpill #brahhhhh

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I already think of you everytime I hear a dog fart.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Debunked weeks ago :tearsofjoy:.
Here's the REAL link to TGA where it CLEARLY says: The TGA has received and reviewed 335 reports of deaths in people who have recently been vaccinated and found that two were definitely linked to vaccination. These were both TTS cases related to the AstraZeneca vaccine.

https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-01-07-2021

PS - How are the election audits coming along - when is Trump coming back?? Still haven't seen your 'apology' for being wrong :-).

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Toucan Berejiklian for allowing covid to get to other states. She is a halfwit & that's insulting halfwits.

Status
Not open for further replies.