Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
* He wants good coin.............................I have a bag full of 1 & 2 cents coins
* Barbershops.............................................Edward Scissorhands Campsie
* Excellent Kebab places to eat............No shortage on that at Canterbury Bansktown
* Outlaw Bikeys..........................................My kids on bikes club
Problems solved :tearsofjoy:
and a partridge in a pear tree!

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been watching Sharks and there’s a front rower there we could look at, Aiden Tolman
Very creative in the opposition 20
Hopefully our recruiters are reading this
He was the best player in that game against warriors yesterday.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been watching Sharks and there’s a front rower there we could look at, Aiden Tolman
Only thing I’m worried about is his age, but 2 years at the right price wouldn’t be the worst thing. Anything under $400k a year.

I’m most impressed by his involvement, seems to touch the ball every couple of tackles. It should make our attack flow a little better compared to someone like Thompson.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I watched that game and Tol still takes the 4th

I kept watching just to say to myself ‘I know who is taking the 4th hit up for the Sharks’

[emoji23]

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

I kept watching just to say to myself ‘I know who is taking the 4th hit up for the Sharks’

[emoji23]
Oh ffs. I remember thinking when he left I was finally avoiding being so beyond frustrated with a player for us.

Take a bow hoppa. You found a way to join him. Faaaark.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It isn't though, it's his manager trying to milk every cent from two bottom 8 clubs.
Its not far off but Of course they'll drive it up, that's why they started at 800k and we started at 6.

I dont think we are in a position to play hard ball if we really want him.... Im still 50/50 on the bloke but on his day he is up there with the JTs, Hass and Kikau's and probably is worth that much.

700k over what three years probably... it doesnt sit nicely with me but i wouldnt be upset if we signed him and Vaughan.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My mate set up a betting agency where you can bet play by play or on each shot in golf for example. Fuk me, I wish he would allow us to bet in league. We would all rake it in knowing that its the 4th tackle inside the attacking 20 and we bet Tolman takes the hit up!

[emoji23]

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This will haunt us for ever :fearscream:
He doesn't care , he is too busy counting his contract money :frowning:
He came to our club as a tolier and was Haslerised just like Frankenstein. That was the end of him for us. I'm actually happy for him at the Sharks.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear his 4th tackle option is spot on.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
My mate set up a betting agency where you can bet play by play or on each shot in golf for example. Fuk me, I wish he would allow us to bet in league. We would all rake it in knowing that its the 4th tackle inside the attacking 20 and we bet Tolman takes the hit up!
what’s it called? i’m a golf tragic