Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is there really no thread about Sam "my vagina might get hurt" Walker,

Fuck this ****, only we can call something a dog act and even this is below us
No suprise he plays for the rorter$

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds the flog did it against the Gold coast and threw the ball forward and got penalised

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There you go, behave not it the spirit of the game is misconduct
Certainly was not in the spirit of the game and in my opinion a really scummy effort. Boyd Cordner was not at all impressed by it, but the comments of some of the commentating team made it seem that it was just a great tactic and okay.

Walker is not as good as he is made out to be and I hope that teams continue to hound him and show him no mercy. For weeks now Robinson has been pleading the case that he has been singled out by opposition defenses with some rough treatment. Advice young man " If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" and if you don't want to be treated poorly start playing the game in the spirit it was meant to be played in.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds the flog did it against the Gold coast and threw the ball forward and got penalised
Josh didn’t sprint 90m backwards with 20 seconds on the clock. Fair enough with 5 seconds to go kick it or throw it into touch but the way Walker ran it back and then turned inside out with no one next to him made him look like a spastic

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think roosters supporters should worry about a lot more than just that play. Watching this guy tonight only proved that he is all hype and no substance.
Against a team that barring last week has been conceding tries for fun this guy created nothing. Their tries came from our errors or from radley.
He is a guy who needs protection from his coach in order to play. That penalty he got for late hit came from last week when Robinson complained about the glasby hit.
When he is put under pressure even from our average players he panics and reminds me more of Ben roberts with panic kicks or loose passes than thurston.
Absolutely agree, unwarranted hype

Malla

Reaction score
Can’t be mad about it now
Hope they smack his head in when we play em next tho

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robinson just needs to impart the advice of Buddha: ‘Try not to be a Karmichael Hunt’ :-).
Or he can channel Confucius and pass on the following wisdom:

Man who act like Karmichael Hunt has really big trouble headed his way.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Neither is standing over an injured player and yelling abuse at him.

Not illegal but a really shitty look for the game.

Just like Walker running away like a little bitch.

If it was a good thing every team would do it every game.
Gamesmanship is ok ...but running near on the full length of the field is not on.

It was highlighted and made the Qld Ch9 News this evening.

His action on this wont be forgotten...written into NRL folklore now lol

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad you started this thread, because I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on this ridiculous, grubby. discusting, unsportsman like move he pulled of in the last 30 seconds of the game, I think his coach & even his team mates would not have been impressed with that dirty, childish play, how could any one with an ounce of decency do something as despicable as that and 30 seconds later shake hands with your fellow sportsmen. I have not seen something as discusting as this in sport since the Trevor Chaple under arm bowling incident in the cricket test match against the Kiwis in 1981. I don't think that little Bastard will last long in our game doing grimey little acts like that & how would you like to be his team mates, you couldn't trust the slimey C#%t.
From the Vault: The underarm incident - YouTube
get off the fence & tell us how you REALLY Feel about it!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh didn’t sprint 90m backwards with 20 seconds on the clock. Fair enough with 5 seconds to go kick it or throw it into touch but the way Walker ran it back and then turned inside out with no one next to him made him look like a spastic
OIP (4).jpg

looked like this dillbit "Forrest Gimp"

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
AFL outlawed kicking the ball to each other and going backwards with short passes for minutes on end, with no intention of trying to score, just to prevent the ball changing hands in tight games.

It is a penalty if he deliberately throws the ball forward over the line, to kill the game, so why not something like that cop a penalty back where he took the pass?

Apart from Roosters fans, nobody watching that game would have thought it was sportsmanship.
I still see it done if the AFL. The only thing that happens is 1. The umpires say it hasn't gone 15m when it has & 2. they call move it on, play on a little quicker.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The rule is you are not allowed to deliberately throw the ball forward. HOWEVER, Cummins got his one wrong because the touch judge said Reynolds had stepped into touch BEFORE passing it.

Still a dick move by Reynolds, but topped by Cummins.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
I can understand players killing the play by fighting in the tackle and then staying down for the count......but by doing what Walker did, he increased the chances of a turnover and even a score under the posts if Lewis had been fast enough to catch him and steal the ball ( a very big IF I know, but funnier things have happened). By running away from his team mates he left himself very isolated to the oncoming "defence" players, albeit Lewis. Not a great tactic in my view and hopefully not repeated in the future.