Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know this was a couple days a go but how about Health Hazzard's response when questioned about why a private boys school in Sydney got given Pfizer vaccines. Acted like a pompous twat! Specially his "so what move on" bit.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha that brings back memories. We were in the VIP section due to some racing connections so only had to line up for 3 hours for our sausage sanga haha
If that’s VIP did the great unwashed get fed at all?? :-).

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Funny but time man for honesty from the pollies.....sure a joke. But really have a look at how they chuck Dr Kerry under the bus.....oh we rely on the health advice. Bullshit !!!!

Young guy in ICU, close contacts from 7000 to 14,000....fcuk man this is beyond incompetence. Gladys and that lardarse bonehead Scotty need to go. We need to remember this at whichever election comes next.

FIIK when we're coming out of lockdown, alls I know it won't be next Fri. Bloody joke at the cost of peoples health and income. Well done Gladys.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t follow middle eastern politics but is there beef with Armenian’s and Lebanese?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don’t follow middle eastern politics but is there beef with Armenian’s and Lebanese?
Armenia isn’t in the Middle East. No tension though, 4% of the population is Armenian and Armenian is the 4th most spoken language after Arabic, French and English.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Armenia isn’t in the Middle East. No tension though, 4% of the population is Armenian and Armenian is the 4th most spoken language after Arabic, French and English.
Wtf is Armenia?!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ok thanks. I’m just figuring out why Gladys would be racist

Status
Not open for further replies.