• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give him till the end of next season with a new team then swing the ax if necessary, you don't get these types of results from bad coaching, these guys are just undisciplined and basically incompetent plain and simple!
(And I speak as a coach of Rugby and League from minis to seniors with almost 20 years experience)

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have seen nothing from Barrett so far to suggest he is a good coach - that is a pure and simple fact. All we have heard is heresay, wishful thinking and hope.
Seriously mate, the roster is ordinary, worst roster in the comp by far. Tell me, how can a coach turn untalented players into talented players? Bet you weren’t complaining at half time a fortnight ago when we led Parra at half time.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll jump on this bandwagon if he turns BBO into a hooker and leaves Flanno/Wakeham in the halves.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I understand we had injuries and outs but...

Allan isn't a winger.
Manu isn't a centre.
Flanagan isn't a five-eighth.
Atoni's our best prop after Thompson (at worst on par with Hetherington, he's better than both Seumanufagai and Patolo...)

Just learn your lessons please Baz... and stop recruiting duds like Flanagan, Allan, Waddell, etc. (I would of signed Flanagan at the time, but not at the cost of Foran, the rest no F'ing way).

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tell me exactly what combination of players signed to us that we could field this week would be any better? This year is a write off and there are some players that desperately need games under their belt. I don't understand what Barrett is meant to do here?
That's true; and we had a few inexperienced youngsters out there today, with little possession, and a lot of defence to do. But there were areas that needed attention, and it seemed everyone but Barrett could see it.
Leaving Saab out on his own, and letting DCE have all the time he wanted to set up plays, was so obvious to everyone, except Barrett.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How dumb are you actually believing that these players contracts hinge on super coach Barrett being in charge. It’s about cash and opportunity
How's that multi looking!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
But some people here said Barrett was a great signing.
Flanagan was the best option available (I don't blame Baz or Pay as the main reason, it's the roster), and the only person we could sign who was going to be an upgrade on Pay (as a coach, Baz is better at attracting players, so he was an upgrade in that sense).

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay made em fight with a shit team
Pay didn’t have an unavailability list of this magnitude and they played an inform Manly with the best player on the planet carving it up.

We basically played them with half of our Mounties team and were one down for 10mins.

TB won games against Sharks and Dragons with an inferior roster, some credit due. Why can’t we just concede Manly we’re too good and far too classy for us in this game. The end.

What it does do is put pressure on the club and TB in making key signings, we’re obviously going to market and there’s plenty of announcements to come over the next 6 months.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
How dumb are you actually believing that these players contracts hinge on super coach Barrett being in charge. It’s about cash and opportunity
Name players you can get with cash?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
do you think he leaves the panthers for us, even as an assistant without some job security? hahaha clown