2021 Round 15 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL msg me your bets plz. I'll give you my thoughts too :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Went with the warriors 7-12 winning margin to beat the knights. Got it for $8.00 so dumped a few Hundy on it, try make it 3 from 3 lol.

hard pick between 2 shit teams lol.!!

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went with the warriors 7-12 winning margin to beat the knights. Got it for $8.00 so dumped a few Hundy on it, try make it 3 from 3 lol.

hard pick between 2 shit teams lol.!!
Lol this one is legit hard. Rain and 30km/h winds apparently in Newcastle? But they're both so shit that I'm not confident betting the total under.

Finally settled on 50 for Warriors to win, Walsh ATS and Knights total points <24.5....betting that Pearce is not enough for knights to score that many pts

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol this one is legit hard. Rain and 30km/h winds apparently in Newcastle? But they're both so shit that I'm not confident betting the total under.

Finally settled on 50 for Warriors to win, Walsh ATS and Knights total points <24.5....betting that Pearce is not enough for knights to score that many pts
Brave bet mate, I went a little more safe .. good luck to us both lol.!!!

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brave bet mate, I went a little more safe .. good luck to us both lol.!!!
We'll see how it goes, pretty tight game although I reckon warriors should come out on top

I followed you in for Warriors 1-12 :sweatsmile:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cutting the knights open, great talent that somehow went to the warriors?!
Yes it’s very strange, of all teams he could have gone too..

on another note , these two teams are ill disciplined and full of mistakes, warriors done all the defending, crap weather , crap teams , risky punt.. Even if safe lol.!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We'll see how it goes, pretty tight game although I reckon warriors should come out on top

I followed you in for Warriors 1-12 :sweatsmile:
There we go brother, 1st try up !! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Montoya lmfao

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Waiting for Walsh to break them open and get over the line now!
Warriors really needed to get over the line a min out to give them an 8 point advantage, problem now is they are into the wind, won’t be fuck all Points scored the next 40!!

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Reece Walsh looks like he has some potential does a lot of dumb shit though and makes a lot of mistakes