Other News Source Dogs in talks with Willis Meehan

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d be more excited by this signing if it also means Napa leaves early. If Napa has worked out his future with another club, then he can leave early and the money saved can cover the Meehan signing. Give him half a season to see if he can still compete at this level.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking hell Trent. Spends massive money on backs yet goes out and buys a forward that hasn't played footy in years LOL.
I'm thinking we are offloading one of our forwards very soon hence his signing to fill the void. But we have probably signed a more prominent forward for 2022 onwards.

No tomato sauce just got a little chile spice

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm thinking we are offloading one of our forwards very soon hence his signing to fill the void. But we have probably signed a more prominent forward for 2022 onwards.

No tomato sauce just got a little chile spice
I know who we're rumoured to, and yh it might be great...but if not we're fucked.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d be more excited by this signing if it also means Napa leaves early. If Napa has worked out his future with another club, then he can leave early and the money saved can cover the Meehan signing. Give him half a season to see if he can still compete at this level.
As if Napa will give up $300k for 5 months :grinning:...he'll be lucky to be looking at that for a whole year with another team?

Reactions: ATT

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone got any highlights of this bloke playing rugby hahahah?