Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought they were the best side ever, an all time great side, yet they can’t finish ahead of a side who’s best player is apparently a penalty merchant and the coach is nothing but a glorified PE teacher.
Hahahahha
I see still no response to your post
That post basically nullified any response they could summon

So if ole, a PE finishes above klopp
And klopp didn’t make any finals or semis
Is he now the cleaner or “soccer mom…..”

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hahahahha
I see still no response to your post
That post basically nullified any response they could summon

So if ole, a PE finishes above klopp
And klopp didn’t make any finals or semis
Is he now the cleaner or “soccer mom…..”
Hahaha, Ole the PE teacher. He actually looks like one. Or at least the Year 10 Guidance Counsellor

“What do you wanna be when you grow up?”

“I want to get well paid by not doing much but still get all the credit”

“I have the perfect job for you young Bruno....”

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's be honest though mate.

All we've heard from you lads has been about Fergie and how much you've won, and how Liverpool have only won one EPL int he last 25+ years. Which is fair, but you're doign exactly what we've been doing.

One of you lads was harping on about who the player of the year was, for example. Having the best defence, for example.

Said it countless number of times. You've become Liverpool fans. Living in the past. The only difference is that Liverpool has more recent success than you.
Lmfao bro your club is on the same level as Leicester, one fucking EPL, may as well have kept brendan Rodgers now that your club can only aim for also rans.

By the way Ibrahim konate

2019/20 - 8 games
2020/21 - 14 games

Another astute signing

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lmfao bro your club is on the same level as Leicester, one fucking EPL, may as well have kept brendan Rodgers now that your club can only aim for also rans.

2019/20 - 8 games
2020/21 - 14 games

Another astute signing
Leicester is on a better level than Man U since Fergie. No title in 8 years, no trophy in 4 years.. tick tock. Villareal is also on a better level.

David De Howler with another big howler in a big game. He is fast becoming your version of Karius.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

2019/20 - 8 games
2020/21 - 14 games

Another astute signing
How much did you sign Maguire for again? And your defence is worse than a Liverpool team that had more than 22 different CB pairings throughout the season?

Yeah, keep on flapping on about Liverpool lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Leicester is on a better level than Man U since Fergie. No title in 8 years, no trophy in 4 years.. tick tock. Villareal is also on a better level.

David De Howler with another big howler in a big game. He is fast becoming your version of Karius.
You mean Allison …..
Karius Allison long lost cousins

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How much did you sign Maguire for again? And your defence is worse than a Liverpool team that had more than 22 different CB pairings throughout the season?

Yeah, keep on flapping on about Liverpool lol
Yes I hate lindelof

This is why your trolling spectacularly fails and ours succeeds

We acknowledge there's some real shit in our squad that needs replacing. Meanwhile you guys have the bestest everest players in every position so how dare we criticise them

Lol

And even with the bestest everest players in every position with the greatest all time everest universal manager have only won the epl once, same as Leicester but i guess the grass was too long and the rain was falling in the wrong angles (trademarked flopp)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Conte
Benitez
Zidane
Saari

Surely United will look to bring in one of these managers after that performance in the final?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can’t believe they lost lol woeful

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes I hate lindelof

This is why your trolling spectacularly fails and ours succeeds

We acknowledge there's some real shit in our squad that needs replacing. Meanwhile you guys have the bestest everest players in every position so how dare we criticise them

Lol

And even with the bestest everest players in every position with the greatest all time everest universal manager have only won the epl once, same as Leicester but i guess the grass was too long and the rain was falling in the wrong angles (trademarked flopp)
That doesn't even make sense but I guess your desperation to deflect from THAT performance in the final?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Articulate, but obviously delusional and embarrassed.
Comparing Villarreal to Sevilla is pure genius ...the most winning club in Europa history (6) vs VR, who in beating you guys won their FIRST senior title ..EVER!
There’s a reason your players were crying and sulking after the match, sure it’s disappointing to lose a final, but THIS?
To lose to one of, if not the BIGGEST underdogs in a Cup final history, burns the players and anyone associated with the club.
Without doubt, losing that final is a black day in the history of the biggest, bestest, most supported club in the Universe, no matter how you try to spin it.
I forgot history determines who is going to win competitions. So why did your club who have won 19 english titles finish behind City who have only won it 7 times? Why did you lose to Sevilla when you had 5 more champions leagues than them?

Villareal won more games this season than Sevilla did when they beat you, they scored more and conceded less. But they both finished 7th and we both lost. Now you need to hold one standard to both clubs.