DWZ consolidated thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he is on $550k how much freight would you pay?

I remember the club saying a few years ago that they wouldn’t do that anymore but that’s a simplistic approach. If you have that mindset then you can never get out of a bad deal.

I reckon $150-$200k freight to free up space for next year. No one is paying him more than $350-$400k
We shouldn’t be paying much freight at all because we aren’t under pressure cap wise. If the other team doesn’t come to the party we just keep him.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the whole first grade team is getting shopped around

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Were not getting nicko hynes so no point

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah at the end of the year when we get jac and naden we should. But not this season with no one to replace him
If there is genuine interest he has to go! Regardless of where we are at as a team this year, it will give our cap a massive boost for the next few years.
In any case, he is rocks or diamonds at best.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah at the end of the year when we get jac and naden we should. But not this season with no one to replace him
If we get a chance to move him on we have to, otherwise we might get stuck with him for another year. We can spend his money so much better next year than on a one-dimensional hard runner. This season's gone apart from building for next year so just blood some youngsters and see if any step up.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why does it matter? He’s not the difference between winning and losing games and the chance the move him on at the end of the season might not be there.

If a club is keen to take him and we get a good deal out of it there’s no point holding on to him for the rest of this year.
yeh have to agree, although we would miss him a bit right now the plus far outweighs the negative.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it means we get Dufty then see ya mate... He wouldnt make our line-up tbh.

Dufty
JAC
Naden
Cotric
Okunbor

Allen, Casey and Schoupp as the spares.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeaaaaah baby

This partially makes up for the Smith news

I was one of the few fans that wasn't jizzing when we signed this dud. He offers fuck all to the team at FB so if we can dump him to another sucker that wants him then lets do it. Yes he runs hard but his lack of speed and ball playing ability is not good enough for a modern day FB. We despeately need x-factor at FB

I would prefer Dufty at FB than DWZ (if we dont land Paps)