• Total voters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe how much did your SteelSeries cost? Found the 7p in stock but they're charging $350...that's a massive markup aye? Shouldn't they be around $280?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe how much did your SteelSeries cost? Found the 7p in stock but they're charging $350...that's a massive markup aye? Shouldn't they be around $280?
I'm pretty sure I paid about $270.

$350 is way too much. But all electronics are getting marked up now due to the global part shortage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I paid about $270.

$350 is way too much. But all electronics are getting marked up now due to the global part shortage.
Yh I'm not paying that much, I'll just make do with what I have until prices get closer to being realist. Hardly play online anymore anyway, been smashing through single player games.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rust on console anyone here have it ? I got it with 3 day early release is pretty fun am still learning.

Raged a few times **** fucking shotgun me while I'm cutting tree down with a rock, base got raided with chest full of coal can be gun if you know what you are doing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rust on console anyone here have it ? I got it with 3 day early release is pretty fun am still learning.

Raged a few times **** fucking shotgun me while I'm cutting tree down with a rock, base got raided with chest full of coal can be gun if you know what you are doing.
I have owned it on PC for years and have never played it. One day I will get around to it.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Haha. I thought your console had already started going rusty after reading the first sentence. I haven't really shopped for new games since playing Cyberpunk.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And the story trailer. I liked Far Cry 5 so was looking forward to this but avoided getting my hopes up. Now I'm fully hyped.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Far Cry 6 is looking great

Talking of looking great, Horizon Forbidden West looks stunning on the PS5 in the 19 minute video of gameplay recently released. The scenery is, in the words of Keanu Reeves, breathtaking.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
And the story trailer. I liked Far Cry 5 so was looking forward to this but avoided getting my hopes up. Now I'm fully hyped.

I didn't mind Far Cry 5 though I wasn't into New Dawn as much. I did like the good old mid west country style scenery, which I spent more time exploring then actually doing missions.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. I thought your console had already started going rusty after reading the first sentence. I haven't really shopped for new games since playing Cyberpunk.
Is worth a look at fun game I've been raiding bases looting everyone shit. Is only early release stage so a lot of updates to follow.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is CP still broken? I want to play it but can wait if it's still shitty.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Battlefield 6 reveal is in about 5 hours. Rumour is that it'll be called "Battlefield 2042" set in the year 2042.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gameplay will be shown in a few days. For now, stupidly over the top trailer