Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst I agree, there are a couple who can play other positions, which is a good thing

Okunbor (wing and maybe 2nd row)
Allan (covers centre)
DWZ (covers FB)
Cotric (covers centre)
Yeah versatility is good but it can be a thin line between versatility and the whole "jack of all trades, master of none" thing that we've been a bit of a victim of over the last few years.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why isn't the pm working? Anyone having the same problem??

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuck you guys hate every fucking signing this club attempts

sometimes i doubt you fuckheads are even fans of this club
Hi

Fuckhead here.

There is no evidence whatsoever the club is trying to sign him. The article is a journos opinion on who should sign Dufty. So no one is bagging a potential signing target because he isn’t

The majority of fuckheads on here are saying they would prefer to sign forwards given the fact that we have signed some backs for next year and the majority of our forwards are shit.

I agree with them.

Last edited:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi

Fuckhead here.

There is no evidence whatsoever the club is trying to sign him. The article is a journos opinion on who should sign Dufty. So no one is bagging a potential signing target because he jsbt

The majority of fuckheads on here are saying they would prefer to sign forwards given the fact that we have signed some backs for next year and the majority of our forwards are shit.

I agree with them.
Is the problem that there aren't many, if any decent forwards to sign?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the problem that there aren't many, if any decent forwards to sign?
100%

But as was mentioned in another thread there is no such thing as off contract these days. Blokes get moved on or told to look around all the time now.

Lots of player movement in the off season every year.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hi

Fuckhead here.

There is no evidence whatsoever the club is trying to sign him. The article is a journos opinion on who should sign Dufty. So no one is bagging a potential signing target because he isn’t

I agree with them.
very funny but true, cant see us being interested in dufty, we already have a shit load fullbacks

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is the wrong way of looking at it imo.

Realistically:

Fullback:
Allen

Wing:
JAC
Cotric
DWZ

Centre:
Naden
Schoupp
Alamoti

Halves:
Burton
Averillo
Flanagan
Wakeham

It's true that a bunch of these guys can move around, but the question is, should they?
Still think next year is:

1. JAC
6. Avo
7. Burton
9. ?????

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still think next year is:

1. JAC
6. Avo
7. Burton
9. ?????
Maybe he plays at fullback next year and kills it and I look like an idiot for saying it, but I don't know why we'd even consider it.

We've tried doing this with Perrett, Bmoz and DWZ in recent years and it's never worked out. Can't we just buy a fullback and play him there?