Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Listening to Talkin Sport on the way home, a caller spoke about Duffty could play 5/8. Tunksie replied that he use to coach him at Kingsgrove Colts as a junior and that he offered him a scholarship with Mattraville Boys as he always thought he would be a great 5/8 as he has a great passing game and has speed off the mark.

6. Duffy
7. Burton
9. Cheese

Could work really well

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listening to Talkin Sport on the way home, a caller spoke about Duffty could play 5/8. Tunksie replied that he use to coach him at Kingsgrove Colts as a junior and that he offered him a scholarship with Mattraville Boys as he always thought he would be a great 5/8 as he has a great passing game and has speed off the mark.

6. Duffy
7. Burton
9. Cheese

Could work really well
Lol he would get trampled in the front line

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why dont St George want him ? whats the go there, hes been there best for some time
I heard Phil gould did a review on saints a few yrs back,he advised the Saints he shouldn't be there off field dramas apparently

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doggies have always done well on taking a Dragons FB. Just saying.
Potter, Patten.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This might be the most unpopular post on here, but the way the game is going with it's pace, quick play the balls and the 6 again rule then thinking outside the square might be what some coaches need to do, especially the struggling clubs like ours. I reckon Dufty would be a revelation at 9.
He could be another Damien Cook if he can pass properly. Even if he couldn't he'll still be a major improvement over all the 9's we've had since Ennis left.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will take him the kid has got talent. just crazy speed and ball skills. Hooker or fullback he will give us plenty of tries. If this rumour is true. hope so

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will take him the kid has got talent. just crazy speed and ball skills. Hooker or fullback he will give us plenty of tries. If this rumour is true. hope so
If he is hooker I have a sneaking suspicion that he may concede some tries as well.

Only about a thousand though

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
StGeorge have been trying to off load Dufty for 2 years. He was unpopular with his team mates and McGregor and has since made himself similarly unpopular with Griffin. This is despite, if I remember rightly, him being the only StGeorge junior playing for them. I haven't been able to find out exactly why, aside from being "difficult", whatever that means.

Go Dogs
I know why he was “difficult”. I heard it from a St George official the other day.

Every time he spoke he would finish with “Go Dragons” at the end of the sentence and the players and entire coaching staff just got so sick of it.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We haven't had a fullback since 2012, remember the rock star fullback we were promised all those years ago. There is absolutely zero excuses for taking 8+ years to sign a actual fullback not a stop gap or a winger trying his luck at fullback. Just sign a bloody developed fullback for fuck sake