Official Round 11 Bulldogs V Titans - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf was our defensive line doing there.. Waddell got up looking for where he should go. Furner needs to be sacked

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
What a fucking farce of a rule. Sin bin for a tap on the fucking nose, the **** goes down like he’s been hit with that shot gun, and then scores the try a min later..FUCK OFF, that’ll do me!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give it a rest for the day please. My uncle in hospital with probably only days to live. Cant deal with your shit today.
Well maybe don’t be on this forum today and spend the day focusing on your uncle. Quite a ask for someone who’s regularly baiting everyone else lol

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Oztag must be licking their lips, surely the nrlol is about to buy them up and turn it into the natiknal touch league

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you think I haven’t done that? I went to see him yesterday....sat with him until he got too tired and asked me to leave so he could sleep... and I will be back tomorrow. He has a lot of people visiting today to say their goodbyes. Only 2 allowed at a time. Please don’t question my priorities.
Is he in palliative care. The nurses who work in palliative care units a living angels.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You wouldn’t want to be in the trenches with Jarrod Wallace.. especially if things started getting a bit tough... absolute weakness.