News SMITH TO STAY AT STORM??

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think it’s Elliott..
Yes he makes errors..
And sometimes he is over zealous..
But I think Bellamy and probably most coaches would love his passion and intensity..
Value wise would be more comparable to Smith also,as Topine would likely be on minimum..
Possibly RFM..
But my cash would be on Elliott, who almost left us 2yrs ago..
Topine has dreamt of playing for the Dogs since he was a pup

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mark my words if it's elliot he will single-handedly destroy Melbourne. They'll finish last every year that he's there
Nah, when u play for Melbourne or a top team, you’re held accountable for your performance, so if u fuck up, you are dragged and you don’t get picked in first grade as they have someone else ready to step in, look at Reimis now, doesn’t look like the lazy fuck he was with us, as he knows if he was, he wouldn’t play first grade there, whereas with us he knew we had nothing else, that’s the problem with half the blokes in our side, they don’t give a stuff as they know there the best of a bloody putrid bunch
Elliott would have been dragged well before he ended up costing the game if he was playing with Storm

Last edited:

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, when u play for Melbourne or a top team, you’re held accountable for your performance, so if u fuck up, you are dragged and you don’t get picked in first grade as they have someone else ready to step in, look at Reimis now, doesn’t look like the lazy fuck he was with us, as he knows if he was, he wouldn’t play first grade there, whereas with us he knew we had nothing else, that’s the problem with half the blokes in our side, they don’t give a stuff as they know there the best of a bloody putrid bunch
Elliott would have been dragged well before he ended up costing the game if he was playing with Storm
>"when u play for Melbourne or a top team, you’re held accountable for your performance "
Spot on. For far too long when our players do an Elliot it's considered as "part of the learning experience". There are no standards at the Dogs. Repeated shite performances is now the norm.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Idiot isn't linked to them
That’s a shame bro... he’s be the perfect one to offload given his salary and little value he offers.. the incident preseason on top of other incidents I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t have too many friends in the playing group either.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That’s a shame bro... he’s be the perfect one to offload given his salary and little value he offers.. the incident preseason on top of other incidents I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t have too many friends in the playing group either.
Bellamy is a real coach so no way he would even consider him

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro we could tie a red ribbon around his junk and still not be able to give him away. :(