Barrett

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Needs to rip a fucking door off the wall and smash it over the head of Elliott.

So many passengers/non-first graders in this team, this is a new low, even for us.

The lack of game management in this team is absolutely dreadful, how in the world did we just lose that game...
Maybe had something to do with the experience of Hodgson, Williams and Whitton when it mattered most? We are an inexperienced rabble in comparison.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look simple, barrett is a a shit coach .
any coach worth their salt no matter how shit the squad apparently is ( personally i think it’s a better squad than last year ), you should see improvement in the team even minor when the team came 15th the previous year. The excuse of the squad not being his etc is just BS. A good coach will still show improvement . I liken it to brown and once he had “a better squad “ still missed the 8 at Newcastle and got the sack .
still I wouldn’t sack him this year , I would sack him next year if results don’t improve. And then let him see Out contract in 3rd year if they do improve .
‘no reason to keep the dud longer , look at the tigers , madge 3rd year and people use the excuse of the squad too , his team has regressed in 3 years and can anyone see the tigers improve next year ? And they are stuck with him another 2 years

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look simple, barrett is a a shit coach .
any coach worth their salt no matter how shit the squad apparently is ( personally i think it’s a better squad than last year ), you should see improvement in the team even minor when the team came 15th the previous year. The excuse of the squad not being his etc is just BS. A good coach will still show improvement . I liken it to brown and once he had “a better squad “ still missed the 8 at Newcastle and got the sack .
still I wouldn’t sack him this year , I would sack him next year if results don’t improve. And then let him see Out contract in 3rd year if they do improve .
‘no reason to keep the dud longer , look at the tigers , madge 3rd year and people use the excuse of the squad too , his team has regressed in 3 years and can anyone see the tigers improve next year ? And they are stuck with him another 2 years
100 percent we are free falling

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our defence against 12 men? (Against 11 for a bit!)

We let two in...

Serious issues.

When we lost to a mediocre Knights team in round 1, did we have the worst roster in the NRL?

When lost 28-0 to Broncos, did we have the worst roster?

Barrett must own much of this.

Players have regressed big time, let call a spade a spade.
The new rules expose the bad teams more.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
100 percent we are free falling
Teams? The dogs are another level of bad...

Rules apply to all teams.

Other “bad” teams seem to be dealing with it slightly better than the dogs...

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our biggest trouble is, if he drops players who is he gonna replace them with - ???? The Cupboard Is Bare.

And, our playmakers are so inexperienced - I don't know if Averillo has ever, in any grade played 7 previously.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our biggest trouble is, if he drops players who is he gonna replace them with - ???? The Cupboard Is Bare.

And, our playmakers are so inexperienced - I don't know if Averillo has ever, in any grade played 7 previously.
Well Topine can play again next week so that's a small win..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Doesnt matter so much with the results as we are getting beaten every week anyway. Barrett needs to make a stand as a coach and discipline poor performance. Some of these pricks off contract will hurt thier contract prospects even more if in reggies. Plus we have a free swing to blood some young guys in the top grade.

Give them a taste.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We should have won this game, and there are 2 others we should have won too if not for the stupidity of individual players.

Being at the game, i could see first hand some players like Katoa Elliot Wadell Hoppa arent first graders.
Wakeham in the first half lacked so much confidence but as game wore on he looked much more comfortable, got his hands on the ball more and we looked more comfortable.

Sure Barrett's selections and use of bench is poor but fcuk me this is one of the worst squads i have ever seen put on a blue and white jersey.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bring on the spices.
The herbs ain’t working: literally.

I’ve restrained from bagging our players or coach as much as possible but losing that today was just a joke.
Something has to give.
Look mate I may not be a qualified first grade coach I only coach my sons under 7s.. but I’d start by cutting Elliot’s minutes in half until he earns them back. He has been very ordinary so far this year and yesterday was piss poor. There I have said it for you ;)

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm still willing to back Barrett, but to give me confidence that he is truly going to put the club first, I need to see him get ruthless with selections. There is literally nothing to lose now. Drop the players who are not part of our future regardless of who they are and blood youngsters now so that they are good backups next year. Create depth NOW for 2022 and beyond.