News SMITH TO STAY AT STORM??

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more I think about it we must make a play for Josh Hodgson. He is clearly out of favour at the Raiders and came on as a running forward for them today. Before he done his ACL he was second beat hooker in the game. He has had a few bad injuries but it may end up prolonging his career. He would take so much pressure off our halves.
Yeah. Its ok stop thinking trust in @ASSASSIN

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we need a ‘creative’ hooker compared to the ‘bulldog’ dummy half Smith is
We need quick service with either a good kick pass or speed and ball skills
Just feel Smith is a little slow from dummy half also and os more suited to be with another dummy half so he can switch out to back row after a spell on the bench
Shop around superleague and find a dummy half

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Think we need a ‘creative’ hooker compared to the ‘bulldog’ dummy half Smith is
We need quick service with either a good kick pass or speed and ball skills
Just feel Smith is a little slow from dummy half also and os more suited to be with another dummy half so he can switch out to back row after a spell on the bench
Shop around superleague and find a dummy half
Well I coach under 9s and I have a Bulldog, actually a pit bull DH (Assassin Jnr) which is a Smith clone and I have a creative DH who is a Grant clone.

Works well for me. I know it's not fair to compare the Byedogs to a more superior under 9s team lol

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has a brain imagine having to play under Barrett when he could win premierships under Bellamy

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So who are we willing to swap. Bellyache has said “At the end of the day, Brandon will be staying with us unless we get a good replacement for him from whatever club wants him.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see I have created more confusion rather than settling people down.

Sorry my bro. Just don't believe everything you read, ESPECIALLY from a degenerate drunk **** with ZERO quotes.
Lol......he gets on the piss really hard on the weekends. And then makes up bullshit stories for his Sunday paper

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Saint Sinner Shoosh

BULLDOGS BLOW: SMITH TO STAY AT STORM
Storm powerhouse Brandon Smith is set to turn his back on Canterbury in a crushing blow to coach Trent Barrett’s rebuild plans at Belmore.

Barrett flew to Melbourne two weeks ago to try to convince Smith to join Storm teammate Josh Addo-Carr at the Bulldogs from next year.
Our mail is Smith is now more than likely to stay at Storm for another year and wait to test his value when a second Brisbane team joins the competition in 2023. As a marquee player he would attract offers of more than $800,000-a-season on the open market.
Tf u find this from I’m researching everywhere and coundnt find shit