next to be dropped?

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see Elliot has fallen comfortably back into his total shitness now his contract has been sorted for a few more years.
Again. Was always shit. Did nothing in my mind to deserve a new contract other than a depth signing at minimum wage. He’s definitely outer worst. Cost us more momentum than anyone. I hate him. He’s a dead shit too.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Elliot had Baz fooled from the start. If nothing, he’s very convincing.
Well he hasn't fooled many supporters ;)
We've known for ages he just isnt consistent enough and is a selfish ill disciplined loose cannon who is all talk no action.

I better stop. I am feeling like ripping his dumb arse head off lol.

Gets the club in untold kinds of controversy and repays with mind blowing freelance poncey efforts like that :grinning:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only good players in the team imo are: Thompson, Atoni (when he actually gets on) Averillo and Meaney.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Based on barrets past choices I'm guessing renouf atoni will be next to be dropped

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's gotta be hopoate, elliott and the 2 katoas, right?
For me Meaney was terrible caught out badly in defence I’ve yet to c him beat Man in front of him,so was Hopoate,katoa at 9 I thought did well,even though defensively wakeham was ordinary,I thought he and averilo were good,and how ordinary was Elliot this guy needs to go,he’s just so bad

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me Meaney was terrible caught out badly in defence I’ve yet to c him beat Man in front of him,so was Hopoate,katoa at 9 I thought did well,even though defensively wakeham was ordinary,I thought he and averilo were good,and how ordinary was Elliot this guy needs to go,he’s just so bad
I agree on Nic softy I mean Meaney. He just can’t beat a man and his one asset speed...he seems to be losing it as he gains some size.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a heap of respect for you guys, I dropped myself from watching the dogs after that loss to the broncos.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Based on barrets past choices I'm guessing renouf atoni will be next to be dropped
Possibly, but looking at past patterns he will consider a 2 point loss a victory and keep an unchanged line up next week..