Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How is it on barret u retard ..

The players are useless how the fuk can the coach be blamed

Halves are pathetic and forwards are putrid

Fact
fact is he can't seem to get them motivated & simple basics are not evident in this side. The Raiders this week went back to basics, perhaps we should too.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% but deadset TB has not much cattle to put in. THE JERSEY has to show that we are two players up, go hard and fkn win.

If I’m TB in that dressing room, wow I’ll make the whole team feel like complete worthless rubbish and tell them all they are on notice for their positions because that was disgusting
He should have done that a few weeks ago.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RABBLE waste of $750 gold membership
Next season they need to offer memberships with hankies for the tears, bulletproof TVs so the fans can't smash them & free psychologists to get over it.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So after watching this game

one thing is for sure, this is NOT a TB issue

clearly the players are fucking hopeless and deadset are the laziest players I’ve seen put a dogs jersey ...

Let’s just forfeit our matches because with 11 vs 13 can’t be won then we shouldn’t be issued with a NRL license in this comp
It's up to him to motivate them for a start.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sa'o uso....this fafanuts ruined my night!!! I had my siva on and the cheeeeeee huuuuuuuuu!!! I was celebrating and my whole street knew it!!! Then that penalty for the early hit on the fiki! Downhill from there. KAE!!!!
Same uce I went early when Papa got sent off

Nek min

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Next season they need to offer memberships with hankies for the tears, bulletproof TVs so the fans can't smash them & free psychologists to get over it.
Next year they should be paying the current members fees for this shithouse of a season

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Should have been win 2 for TBAZ,..!!

Now said and done, was a game we should have won with 20 to go. Was easy to close out, raiders were imploding all against them! Just do NOT have players to win even the easiest game, and that tells you what you need to know.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im gonna get smashed for this but we played better than previous weeks.
If this was round one id be annoyed but atleast we'd have time to improve.
I was more pissed off with last weeks performance.
I think Averillo to half back showed he was much better than Flanagan.

The back 5 all over 120m
Thompson, Atoni, Sumanfagai & even Ogden (for his 26 mins) played well.

We actually looked likely to score at times this week whereas last week it was an intercept & a strip. I think there were SOME positive signs. They have all lost confidence & have forgotten how to win. They also lack trust in each other like polished teams do.

Yes we lost today, but there is something to work with here.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IV been following the dogs since 1966, Adam Elliot is themost consistently dumb player IV seen play for the dogs. He isn't the worse but consistently does stupid things off and on the field.
Averillo Thompson atoni I thought played well. Still short of about a dozen first grade standard players.
There must have been some very bad players before 1977 because Elliot is the dumbest Dogs player by a country mile since I've followed them.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have been win 2 for TBAZ,..!!

Now said and done, was a game we should have won with 20 to go. Was easy to close out, raiders were imploding all against them! Just do NOT have players to win even the easiest game, and that tells you what you need to know.
I think the local girl scouts and patients from Palliative care would beat this current side even if they're 2 players down.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe Burton and Averillo can produce something together instead of Tyson Gamble....fuck knows...Im getting a headache trying to work out what this club and its coach need to do...they get paid to do it

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
It actually wasn’t that bad relax everyone we made dumb decision but we played allot better than previous 4 weeks don’t forget Canberra are a good side yes we should of closed that game out ironically I think if we had Flanagan we probably do
Oh dear .....

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Totally agree...what the fuck is he doing up there in the box...gelling his fucking hair.! averillos kick into in goal 7 tackle set lost us the game...grubber the fucker in!!!! FUUUUckkk
Actually it was not a 7 tackle set as Elliidiot gave a penalty and the Raiders took a tap therefor on ly had a 6 tackle set.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cronk is annoying the fuck out of me. He sounds like Kermit the frog reading an essay
Sorry bro gotta disagree with you. Cronk was 100% correct, if his microphone was in Avo or Wakehams ear we would have controlled that last 20mins vs 11 or 12 men. We lost it because of that 7 tackle useless kick then 6 again by elliot. We lost. Cronk is annoying but correct.