Kyle Flanagan Mid-Week Press Conference | Round 10 v Raiders

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, what a bunch of shit ***** you all are. His clearly struggling from a mental health standpoint and all you fucks care to mention is how hes fragile and isn't fit to play first grade?

Fuck me pull your heads in lol
Please, many people go through much worse struggles in the world and don't get to play a sport they love while being handsomely paid for it. He can toughen up and prove himself.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Are the mounties doing any better, because just for his own confidence it might be beneficial to be on a team thats not going to lose 95% of its games

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to watch, feel for the kid.

Don't know if I like the reoccurring statement "I'm a good footy player" as I hope he is open to learning where he can improve and implementing that, rather than proving how good he is.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I guess it’s a hard one, feel like we have been through a lot over the last few yrs, ups and downs of footy, they wouldn’t have a game if we didn’t turn up and we wouldn’t have a game if they didn’t put themselves through what they do week in week out, I think the money side of things has put footy players on a different spectrum than what we knew growing up, but this just shows that as a club we all need to get on board, Brad Arthur has two spoons next to his name and he’s finally seeing something, Parra got robbed of a gf and we’ve been in two in the last 10 yrs, just need to give these guys a chance I guess, holding for greener grass soon, big hill to climb but I’m upbeat about next yr.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it has now been removed for editing!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Clearly all of the pressure from the media and fans is getting to him. You feel for anyone struggling mentally but at the same time, this is what comes with the territory when you're an NRL player, especially the main half at a club..

Some time in Reserves out of the spotlight would probably be best for his game and his wellbeing right now.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hard to watch, feel for the kid.

Don't know if I like the reoccurring statement "I'm a good footy player" as I hope he is open to learning where he can improve and implementing that, rather than proving how good he is.
If you believe it it's not a lie

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please, many people go through much worse struggles in the world and don't get to play a sport they love while being handsomely paid for it. He can toughen up and prove himself.
I don't know about this one bro, I think stress is subjective.

I get your point that he is 8n a privileged position, and I get that you were defending against claims for people to pull their heads in, but i still think stress is subjective.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In all seriousness I guess a lot of the rumours were true, I forgot who it was but they mentioned he way not be here much longer?..