Adam Elliott

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes he is.

But those passes from Averillo just weren't on.

Reactions: DT

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't like him but he started the season reasonably well. Looks like he has regressed to pure shit again and can't even do the basics.
So he’s a one man embodiment of your Titans?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't like him but he started the season reasonably well. Looks like he has regressed to pure shit again and can't even do the basics.
He does some decent things but blind Freddy can see he is a momentum killer with his miracle passes. That’s been happening since he entered grade.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
He tries his guts out, if everyone played with the same attitude as Elliot we would win alot more games.

He just isn't very talented and physically gifted and when we are struggling makes bad decisions to try and make something happen.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like everyone in the team, he is not looking - just passing, or running at what's in front of him. Nobody is looking to where the defence is weak, they just get the ball and pass, like it's a training run. Mindless football; and the score reflects it.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He plays 2 good games a year the rest he is average or just plain shit should never have kept him he done it to us twice to us now plays good gets re signed then plays shit for the rest of his contract

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
he has his moments, there's 3 things I think about him

1. he seems to be the next josh reynolds, leads the team song, has good dogs spirit (almost too much? like hes exploiting it a bit)
2. The club has embraced him, with his brother and his autism work. ( good on the club and I support it )
3. he would no doubt be signed by another club (first grade probably)

I feel he is playing into the spirit of the club, take on the role of club-man to make it seem like he cant be replaced

Its easy to see through

*im a defender of Elliot in the past but he is just showing nothing, Baz resigned him but he didnt get his Kikau from Elliot, which is what he desperately wants to find. RFM would have been most likely but injured