2021 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Starting to get a bit sloppy out there, and not just talking about Gus Gould's physique

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Cant wait till CHN comes on with a couple of errors and penalties to get my multi back on track

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probably allowing for the 2 giant forward steps teams take into the markers these days haha
Yeah the whole shifting off the mark makes it a bit tricky, but the ref should be setting the defensive line 10m from where the ball was when he called held, and if the guy with the ball wants to move forward and make it 8m that's their problem...

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought it has to be played at. No fucking way is that played at

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, don't know how anyone can say that was played at, he is going for the tackle and isn't looking at the ball.
And it’s not like he had his arms out either for a tackle, they were by his side and the pass was literally thrown into his finger tips. South’s did not deserve to get that ball back. I hate that rule, it rewards shit passes

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And it’s not like he had his arms out either for a tackle, they were by his side and the pass was literally thrown into his finger tips. South’s did not deserve to get that ball back. I hate that rule, it rewards shit passes
Is that the rule. When u kick it into someone and it goes out do u get it back?? I thought raiders should have had that ball

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That try All class from benji and south’s

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need to go after Josh Hodgson or Tom Starling ASAP. They need a back so offer them Hopoate/DWZ/Okunbor

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
nah @Scoooby is right, as it was Benji that went to the line and drew the defence before passing and creating space for Walker.
Was set play, benji had to take 3 steps and pass out back. Walker was clutch timed his pass to perfection.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We need to go after Josh Hodgson or Tom Starling ASAP. They need a back so offer them Hopoate/DWZ/Okunbor
Hodgson is poo. Starling already rejected our offer last year and stayed at the Raiders for less.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
U mean walker
No I don’t mean Walker ... it was benji and Reynolds, just like it was benji and Reynolds again that set that try up .!!!

We should get Reynolds and benji to the doggs.!!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bombed
Ahhh you made me doubt...Raiders at home and they're under pressure. Changed my bet to have Rapana ATS, Walker ATS and >40.5 @ 6.25
bets looking good mate. Need Walker to stop setting them up and score one

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds is a fucking class goal kicker, and all his on field kick options are on POINT most of the time.