Toby Rudolf

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rudolf would be a good signing. Big minutes and hard running. Looks like a good personality to bring to the team environment too. JAC and hopefully Cheese and Rudolf would bring a lot more then just footy to the group. We still need one more hard running prop to complete our pack. Whos available??

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rudolf would be a good signing. Big minutes and hard running. Looks like a good personality to bring to the team environment too. JAC and hopefully Cheese and Rudolf would bring a lot more then just footy to the group. We still need one more hard running prop to complete our pack. Whos available??
Thompson, Rudolf, Hetherington, Atoni and possibly RFM depending where he plays. We might sign/promote a prop for reserve grade but that'll be our pack.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thompson, Rudolf, Hetherington, Atoni and possibly RFM depending where he plays. We might sign/promote a prop for reserve grade but that'll be our pack.
With the amount of players we are letting go, I think we have enough cap to sign a quality 9 and a quality prop

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With the amount of players we are letting go, I think we have enough cap to sign a quality 9 and a quality prop
Rudolf would be that quality prop. We're letting players go but we've already signed JAC, Burton and Naden. I'm expecting a hooker, prop (potentially Rudolf) and a second rower if there's anything left.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not seen much of him, what sort of $ are we talking

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not seen much of him, what sort of $ are we talking
Molo went to the Dragons for 500k. I'd have him close to 600k for Rudolf. The Sharks will want to keep him and he's the best prop off contract so we can't be the only club also after him.