2021 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So why didn't Croker go for the 2 with about 5 to go? It was only about 40-ish out? Worth having a crack I would've thought.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Referees hosed the Raiders tonight
i dont buy into this corrupt refs and overt favoritism narrative, the Faiders failed to hold on to the pill 13 of 43 times, Cowboys made 1 error only in the whole second half so imo too many errors cost Canberra the win.They have regressed from last year idk why, Wighton for one has just been run of the mill most of their games this season.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully the triple header will produce some good footy tomorrow, i have LOTS of piss so happy days lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol indeed Cronk also is shithouse how much do you reckon these dh's get paid annually 200K? More?
Probably lol. At least Cronk at times can give you info about how the game. What and why they are doing what they are doing.

Braith is just embarrassing.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably lol. At least Cronk at times can give you info about how the game. What and why they are doing what they are doing.

Braith is just embarrassing.
yeh agree Cronk has the knowledge but for me a very annoying voice, nasal voice or something that grates plus i think they just talk too much at times.
Look at the post game team 4 blokes on plenty of coin to analyse games? expensive bloody salary bill Fox must kill a pig with the broadcasting revenue is all i can say..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yes mate, your blokes have not quite got there in the last few years must be frustrating for you given loads of talent in the squad.Ive always been a knock on their peformances at home(i know they were away tonite)it just doesn't seem to be anywhere near the Fortress it should be.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sportsbet have a promo up to $100 stake, called Sunday fullbacks with the 6 chosen to score 5 tries in total @$4.50..gives one a novelty interest covering all 3 games so i've invested on it.
Tedesco, Trbojevic, Dufty, Laurie, Tuivasa-Scheck and Hynes..fair chance they score 5 combined?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeh agree Cronk has the knowledge but for me a very annoying voice, nasal voice or something that grates plus i think they just talk too much at times.
Look at the post game team 4 blokes on plenty of coin to analyse games? expensive bloody salary bill Fox must kill a pig with the broadcasting revenue is all i can say..
Lol he does have an annoying voice, I think it's his hooter.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How Braith gets a job for fox is beyond me. He is terrible lol.

He says shit like "if they dont score more points than ...... they don't win the game"
Just LOL
He's the worst. Well, they're all the worst.. Especially Blocker, Braith and Gronk..

I thought Parker was all right during our game though. He didn't carry on, gave good insight and didn't seem reactionary or biased towards anyone.. Or maybe I've set the bar so low with my expectations at Fox and Nine that he's just not as bad as the other muppets. Haha..

Gasnier used to be pretty good and gave good insight but they probably dumped him because he knew too much and didn't jibber enough.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's the worst. Well, they're all the worst.. Especially Blocker, Braith and Gronk..

I thought Parker was all right during our game though. He didn't carry on, gave good insight and didn't seem reactionary or biased towards anyone.. Or maybe I've set the bar so low with my expectations at Fox and Nine that he's just not as bad as the other muppets. Haha..

Gasnier used to be pretty good and gave good insight but they probably dumped him because he knew too much and didn't jibber enough.
Yeah I thought Parker was good tonight too.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score

I can’t stand Brandy either

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Gasnier and Buderus were good - no one is worse than Mark Carroll - Blocker gets close to be being as bad but Mark Carroll is atrocious

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the sunday footy show sterlo called Papalli, Pap-ali... The proper way

They are confusing me.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Along with the constant rule changes every year we're getting new name pronunciations to confuse everyone.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Along with the constant rule changes every year we're getting new name pronunciations to confuse everyone.
‘it’s a tactic so when a coach says so and so has this weakness to target they players havw no idea who they are die yo the pronunciation change