Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Toby Rudolph

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon when all is said and done you're probably right. They probably have more cap space than us and if they can shed Fifita they'll have even more..
They have 15 coming off contract and want to make him a priority signing for Fitz. No reason to leave really, they will have the money for him.

Malla

Reaction score
They have 15 coming off contract and want to make him a priority signing for Fitz. No reason to leave really, they will have the money for him.
Difference between us and them is they want to keep most of their 15 so they prob dont have the same cap space as us because we want to fuck everyone off lol

But he will still stay at Sharks.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He would be a beast at Lock. Has skills too. Would love him at the right price..

And i honestly think Dogs should make a play for Dufty. Imagine the speed with him and Ado-Carr linking up...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I would like him too. Still agree. Can’t see sharks losing him.

After missing Leinu he is probably the best option available.

I would much rather we get pangai somehow as he’s exactly the big player we need.

Ideally both ffs.

Don’t think staggs is an option. I’d go,

B Smith
Pangai
Naden
Rudolph

Go hard at papen when Dwz is off the books and jacko/Elliott/rfm.

1. Dwz
2. Jac
3. Allen
4. Naden
5. Cotric
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. Thompson
9. B Smith
10. Rudolph
11. Elliott
12. Pangai
13. Jacko

14. Topine
15. Rfm
16. Hetho
17. Atoni/doorey

That’s a squad I think we could work with.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He would be a beast at Lock. Has skills too. Would love him at the right price..

And i honestly think Dogs should make a play for Dufty. Imagine the speed with him and Ado-Carr linking up...
Prop. Otherwise that shit **** Hetherington will find his way into the starting team lol.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't read too much into Rudolph's stats. You watch him play and he makes a massive impact.

Cronulla have so many solid forwards that make good metres as well as Brailey and their outside backs that play up tempo that make a lot of line breaks and metres etc that Rudolph and others aren't required to make 170-200 metres a game..

Looking at Hamlin-Uele's stats you'd be underwhelmed too but he's a really good prop who has a huge impact too. Same as Talakai etc..
They've also got Tolman, so you know, theres that too

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I actually thought his metres per game were a little higher. Certainly seems to make a pretty big impact for the sharks
Played a couple of games on the edge pretty early on due to injuries, HIA's, etc.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rudolf will be expensive but if we're serious and offer enough we're in for a chance (I would of rather we thrown that type of money at Leniu, but Rudolf is basically the only off contract option left, and we need quality). B. Smith, Rudolf and Naden is the best case scenario.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Rudolf will be expensive but if we're serious and offer enough we're in for a chance (I would of rather we thrown that type of money at Leniu, but Rudolf is basically the only off contract option left, and we need quality). B. Smith, Rudolf and Naden is the best case scenario.
I agree and go get Pangai.
Something has to give at broncos just don’t touch fucking lodge

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's the drama I have... He's expensive and not an origin prop and probably never will be, hopefully the club is cautious with the amount offered despite our position. Especially if this potential signing is to occur before a 9 is secured

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree and go get Pangai.
Something has to give at broncos just don’t touch fucking lodge
I agree with the not touching Lodge!!
Pangai is a beast but is also a dumb c#n+ with a bad record at the judiciary..... i could imagine between him & Hetho we could be playing long periods down props due to suspensions..