Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he’s the only one running straight and hard. All the other forwards get the ball, then do a hop, skip and a jump before running
Thommo and Hetherington have too. Agree with the rest. They all need to run as hard as they can and as Dallin does.

Ogden thinks he's Arthur Beetson, Waddell thinks he's Jim Dymock and Elliott has no brain. Napa also pushes passes.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much did we pay for flanno? One positive is we could probably afford to play him in reserves as backup halves probably get payed similar money

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man DWZ has been a beast today. If he could ball play and kept this form up he'd be so good.
And as a player often labelled a "confidence player" he is producing in the team with the least confidence. Maybe that sports psychologist they got is having an impact after all?

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know why I continue to make it a priority to watch our games on weekends. Could be out of the house actually enjoying my weekend lol

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This team just lacks any form of intelligence.
We ALWAYS hit the lead runner.....ALWAYS. Why? There is at times so much space out the back.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Were just too dumb to win this game its very winnable cowboys are playing like shit yet somehow we still look lost. DWZ by far best on field I wish he was there more in support when we do get an offload.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we play through the middle and hold the fucking ball we can win this but there are so many dumb fucks in this side it will be a miracle

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easily the worst doggies team ever as a gold member I’m absolutely dumbfounded by our structure,kicking game ,and intensity,how the hell have we regressed when we thought we recruited well,Flanagan and his kicking game doing his best to get sacked again,katoa and his dummy half service is so bad to believe.
The More the season goes on the more I’m thinking Barrett isn’t the coach for us,you pick the same dead shits each week and expect a different result ,management will back the coach but if we are 0-10 in sure no matter what coach won’t see out the season especially last two years psy had a poorer squad and better effort.
It’s not a rebuild this it’s psychotic so bad it’s like a bad dream.
25 losses coming up

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why don’t we have a grabber option? Or a backline play that uses our wingers on a straight backline run? We are so easy to defend, we have a ok set of six then defending straight away, no pressure, flanno only passes to our forwards. Avo needs more ball and swap sides a bit, someone....anyone follow the play.......we have no one running with our ball runners......