Trent Barrett eyes Scott Drinkwater in Bulldogs overhaul

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not a priority
Sign some Big boppers in the mould of Matt Lodge, Payne Haas, Josh Papali, James Fisher Harris etc etc. Two props and we really need a hooker.

I think Bradyk has been saying the above for some time now, Drinkwater should be right down the bottom of our list of potential signings

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ is a gun when he's on but he scares me....he reminds me of TRex. When he feels like it he can be the best forward in the NRL but when he's not in the mood you don't even notice him on the field. It's a gamble. I'd rather Haas as he's much more consistent. He's the meter eater prop we desperately need
I agree with you to a degree but I don’t think rexy ever relished the confrontations with other players. TPJ put it over JT one game I think 2019. He does enjoy getting it over the opposition players.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive heard jordan peirrera name come up, would also think rudolf and nathan brown a good fit.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ive heard jordan peirrera name come up, would also think rudolf and nathan brown a good fit.
I thought about him the other day, good for depth i guess... Better than Katoa for fux sake.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're going to be linked to everyone with all of those off contract players and our cap space.

Hopefully this is nothing more than an agent trying to drum up interest. Drinkwater looked like something at Melbourne but like a lot of guys he's been average since so I hope he's not a target..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about H2-O
What about Plastered? What you will always end up being when you are constantly watching Drinkwaters soft attempts at putting his body on the line.