Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't change the whole team, but need to start making some bite size changes. If make 4 - 5 changes they would be.
Katao * 2. - had plenty of chances to show something. Topine, although not a hooker , is a much better option & also a much better future.
Corey Allen.- just not giving any effort, defensive read terrible all game.
Napa- does want to be there. A bench player for Mounties.
OGDEN- been offering nothing this year. Disappointing, I thought he would have a promising year.

Dallin had a mixed game. Ran hard, safe under the high ball. At least three tries could have possibly diffused with better position & not good at setting up his outside players.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I wasn't that keen on Barrett to begin with and I'm still giving him this year as a write off, but we should be doing a lot better with this lot. Our systems are failing already and it's hard to see it getting fixed any time soon aside from signing more quality players.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
well he will be for a while..so how about you pissoff with your ultra negativity and come back when we have a new coach?
The longer he is here the further we go into crisis. If he gets out coached by Payten next week I will take a break from TK, the stress levels are too high to continue ranting about it.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His passes are one motion crisp and direct his service is excellent from dummy half

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Completed sets was better although kicking was very 1 dimensional.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't change the whole team, but need to start making some bite size changes. If make 4 - 5 changes they would be.
Katao * 2. - had plenty of chances to show something. Topine, although not a hooker , is a much better option & also a much better future.
Corey Allen.- just not giving any effort, defensive read terrible all game.
Napa- does want to be there. A bench player for Mounties.
OGDEN- been offering nothing this year. Disappointing, I thought he would have a promising year.

Dallin had a mixed game. Ran hard, safe under the high ball. At least three tries could have possibly diffused with better position & not good at setting up his outside players.
Allen has been extremely disappointing!!!
We know the rest are shit but was so excited about signing this so called Origin rep.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I keep saying guys

We have 5-6 first graders

Napa , Ogden , Antoni , katoa are fukn useless

Jackson , Waddell , Averillo , hoppa are Just numbers without adding anything

How do we have 30% possession in 1 half of football .. fmd

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We haven’t any luck in 5 seasons min

So I’m fully expecting Thommo injured 4-6 weeks grade two tear.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is definitely better than what we have at 9. Just can't see him being there long term.

It goes to show how talented he is and how poor the alternatives are.
I think we should show Cheese the money. Katoa and JMK aren't up to it and there's really no one else better on the open market for next year. Everyone saying that Cheese should be playing lock/backrow etc; he's a tough as nails premiership winning 9 and that's what we need. Deitz I haven't seen enough of but can be our 14, and Topine to the back row, eventually replacing Jackson

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very strange. He didn't bring Atoni on till the 60th minute. Napa is the worse signing we have ever made. He is much worse then Trex. He has not had one good game.
Napa is SO bad it feels like we 'Dogs fans are the victims of a "Candid Camera" skit having to put up with a fake footballer running out in our colours

the Roosters are taking the piss dumping Napa and Flanagan into our laps