Does anyone have any Ideas?

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are so many things we can fix.
1. We are so slow. Each hit up we spend 5 hours trying to milk a penalty instead of getting up and having a quick play the ball. Why waste time , get up and get on with it. We also pass in slow motion. It’s ridiculous how we don’t know how to pass a ball.
2. We prefer to hit up with our shit forwards rather than spread the ball. What happened to our ball movement. We don’t even want to try and spread the ball quickly. No inside balls , no short balls. Absolutely nothing. And Hoppa is the worst offender as a centre hogging the ball.
3. Why are we fn scared to offload and try something different. We are 30 down and still scared shitless to play ad lib. Get the bloody offlods away. Our fullback should be supporting every play and begging for offloads.

Now you can say our players are shit but so is our coach. It’s so frustrating how scared we are. Like can Somone tell those c division players to not be scared to spread the ball, offload and play fast.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Playing OK is awesome for this pathetic excuse of a team.
Exactly. For example S.Katoa is meh, but he puts a good kick in and everyone thinks hes alright because we are so mediocre anything slightly good gets them excited lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are so many things we can fix.
1. We are so slow. Each hit up we spend 5 hours trying to milk a penalty instead of getting up and having a quick play the ball. Why waste time , get up and get on with it. We also pass in slow motion. It’s ridiculous how we don’t know how to pass a ball.
2. We prefer to hit up with our shit forwards rather than spread the ball. What happened to our ball movement. We don’t even want to try and spread the ball quickly. No inside balls , no short balls. Absolutely nothing. And Hoppa is the worst offender as a centre hogging the ball.
3. Why are we fn scared to offload and try something different. We are 30 down and still scared shitless to play ad lib. Get the bloody offlods away. Our fullback should be supporting every play and begging for offloads.

Now you can say our players are shit but so is our coach. It’s so frustrating how scared we are. Like can Somone tell those c division players to not be scared to spread the ball, offload and play fast.
We also stand flat in attack, and only move once the ball is in someone's hands.

Just start bloody moving before the play the ball, and take a pass at speed- it would break a few tackles.

Maybe line up in attack like we line up in defence, so the backs have more room to move.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it’s hard but we have to back the coach for now because there are 15 players off contract and that is the opportunity to see what he does with that, because there are still so many players that shouldn’t be in the team
Who the fuk is available to sign that’s of high quality???And we would have to pay massive overs to attract players

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Attack me all you want but we should keep a option of enticing israel folau or even players like kyle turner to the dogs
We'd just get overpaid Napas, suspensions and club fines.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No choice but to ride out 2021..

that in mind, 2022

Allan (Can play a bit with good players around)
JAC
?
? (Almoti? Schoupp?)
Cotric
Burton
Flanagan (have to see how he goes with an actual team.

Thompson
?
?
Elliott
?
Jackson

subs - Doorey, Topine, Okunbor, BBO, Hetherington

if you’re not on that list, see ya fk’n later!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its a work in motion, every fucker puttin in their two cents in a nuts and bolts side like a state of origin team that doesn't know each other, saw signs of improvement.

Reactions: 88

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have no clue how this gets fixed.
each year it feels like its gotten progressivley worse than the previous year since we last made the GF.
Serious options please, not a vent thread about players/coach.
I can't see it fixed this year. First move is a REAL coach.

When dumb c***s knocked back Bennett and even Holbrook we have no fucking chance.
Signing a proper competent first grade coach with first grade experience / success will go a long way in fixing this problem.
Pay and Barrett were/ are nothing more than assistant coaches that were signed HOPING they will deliver. They have failed.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to see this team next week if we could exchange Schoupp for someone in the top 30 (Crichton)

1. Meaney
2. Dwz
3. Scoupp
4. Allen
5. Cotric
6. Lewis
7. Flanagan
8. Ava Sem...
9. Deitz
10. Hetherington
11. Elliott
12. Thompson
13. Jackson

14. Topine
15. Atoni
16. Ogden
17. Doorey

Reactions: DDR

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh I got a good one piss the salary cap off

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who the fuk is available to sign that’s of high quality???And we would have to pay massive overs to attract players
Would like to see this team next week if we could exchange Schoupp for someone in the top 30 (Crichton)

1. Meaney
2. Dwz
3. Scoupp
4. Allen
5. Cotric
6. Lewis
7. Flanagan
8. Ava Sem...
9. Deitz
10. Hetherington
11. Elliott
12. Thompson
13. Jackson

14. Topine
15. Atoni
16. Ogden
17. Doorey
Can the dogs pay out chricton, effectively terminate his contract and then add a player to the top 30? Let him know he won't be resigned for 2022, offer an incentive to agree to terminate.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
From what I seen today a few things stood out. Cotric isn't a centre.
Katoa shouldn't be ahead of Deitz. I think he's thrown a couple of forward passes every game I've seen him play at hooker.
Waddell isn't an edge forward
Tui isn't worth persisting with

Alot of people are bagging Flanagan but our pack is letting him down. Play the balls are slow. Hitups are lucky to be 10+ and service isn't great. He also lost his 5/8 early in the game which doesn't help.

Positives Hetherington. I think he is going to get better and look forward to him pairing up with Thompson next week.

Changes are Hoppa to FB. I personally have been happy with meaney but hoppa at centre hurts the team more than the benefits of meaney at FB.

Allan needs to stay at centre and build a combo with cotric. They have the potential to be good together but today showed no cohesion.

Topine played big minutes today, made 46 tackles. I'd like to see him at 13. Let him do a bit of ball playing similar to how Jake turbo plays. Looks to have a nice pass, give the middle a bit of spark. Push Jackson to an edge, sorry we don't have anyone better at the moment.

OUTS - Waddell, Stimson, Britt, T.Katoa

Ins - Thompson, DWZ, Smith, Doorey

1. Hoppa
2.DWZ
3. Avo (if available).
4. Allan
5. Cotric
6. Lewis
7. Flanagan
8. Thompson
9. Deitz
10. Hetherington
11. Elliot
12. Jackson
13. Topine
14. Katoa
15. C. Smith
16. Doorey
17. Napa

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to clear our big contracts out.. dwz, jackson are an issue. Elliott should never have been resigned for over 400k.. he has some ability but too many brain fades.. probably stuck with him... surely someone can have words with Jackson and dwz off...
Change our name to The Priests... they too are unable to score
Unless it's under 8's