CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking love him. Imagine him with Thompson. Fucking thick white boys lets go
He looked much better using his pace to get between defenders instead of directly charging at the first defender Infront of him lol. He can maintain his balance better and use his leg speed to pick up metres when he does that.

Malla

Reaction score
He looked much better using his pace to get between defenders instead of directly charging at the first defender Infront of him lol. He can maintain his balance better and use his leg speed to pick up metres when he does that.
Yeah and handling is suss with him I always feel like he’s gonna make a mistake when he’s trying to play the ball quick lol But fuckin hell he’s the only forward with balls out there.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only gonna get better with match time. Great leg speed. Solid around the middle with D but still looks ill disciplined

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm glad you can tell where they are playing... Cause I got no fckn idea what their structures look like..
It's a mess. We don't have a hooker, Flanagan can't play his role, that's already two breakdowns in our system within a single pass. Baz needs to wake up quick smart and just accept his system is totally broken and our players are in no way capable of executing it, just go back to basics until more quality is here otherwise he's going to be out of a job.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's a mess. We don't have a hooker, Flanagan can't play his role, that's already two breakdowns in our system within a single pass. Baz needs to wake up quick smart and just accept his system is totally broken and our players are in no way capable of executing it, just go back to basics until more quality is here otherwise he's going to be out of a job.
Just watched the presser and he said he knows what is wrong but won't discuss it in that forum.. lol.. I can't believe he vigorously defended flanagan again.. he had so many opportunities to make his mark on the game and did fuck all.. how many times did we die with the ball on the last ?

Why was katoas cross field kick the best attacking kick of the game?

Man up c#nt...

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Britt will never play 1st grade again, unless we are decimated with injuries.
Stimson will be on his last chance after today.
Why Hethrington couldnt have come back on earlier in the 2nd half is beyond me.
And i am still not an Elliot fan, never will be. Dumb, dumber, dumbest.

_blue_n_white_

Waterboy
Reaction score
I hated to see stimpson just stand there when the players were all in pushing. Help your team mates you dope.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No one will ever be as good as James Graham. Best prop I've ever seen in dogs colours, such a warrior. If you can watch his face to face interview with Matty John's
From the little I've seen of Thompson I can already tell he doesn't have the same competitiveness and passion Graham had. He might have slightly better individual ability, but that's a might, and doesn't help players around you as much as what Graham brought.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
From the little I've seen of Thompson I can already tell he doesn't have the same competitiveness and passion Graham had. He might have slightly better individual ability, but that's a might, and doesn't help players around you as much as what Graham brought.
Yep real leader Jammer, been missing him heaps and Ennis prior. Topine has a great attitude and will likely be our next leader but that's years away yet.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s been a bit of a passenger last couple of games though I always rated him today he was our best along with Elliot with some hard runners around him he will be even better for it

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Certainly his best game so far but that needs to be the standard rather than a once off