• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shit. Just realised my mother (who lives in country nsw and who has been helping us with kids for the past 6 weeks) is supposed to be flying down to Sydney to my sisters place on Easter Saturday...
yeah Im not too worried at present. I was planning on driving down Thursday night. The only thing is the not knowing of how this bloke came to be infected. Could there be others from the same unknown source start appearing in a couple of days? That would be hectic.
I just hope its realized quickly so we can all go about our Easter weekend travels.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
yeah Im not too worried at present. I was planning on driving down Thursday night. The only thing is the not knowing of how this bloke came to be infected. Could there be others from the same unknown source start appearing in a couple of days? That would be hectic.
I just hope its realized quickly so we can all go about our Easter weekend travels.
As with all of them...the amount of places infected people visit is unreal :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Major contact tracing effort continues across Brisbane as immunologist warns unknown source of COVID infection is 'definitely a concern'

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So a guy gets tested for Covid, then hosts a party for 25 people when he was supposed to be self isolating. I now have a mother who at very least is going to be spending her Easter self isolating in Sydney, and at worst being stuck in Brisbane whist we try to work out a practical way to get her back to her home town.

Ffs, name and shame these fucktards.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So a guy gets tested for Covid, then hosts a party for 25 people when he was supposed to be self isolating. I now have a mother who at very least is going to be spending her Easter self isolating in Sydney, and at worst being stuck in Brisbane whist we try to work out a practical way to get her back to her home town.

Ffs, name and shame these fucktards.
I agree. Mandatory huge fines for the brain dead or give all these businesses he's closed down, the ability to sue for losses.

Probably not too popular with the 25 partygoers and all their close contacts either!

All the best with your mum's arrangements.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions..testing a little low.. Stay Vigilant! :mask:
@N4TE you got your triple’Os’ mate!!
0 Local Transmissions
0 New Overseas arrivals
0 In ICU
F1236434-713E-4123-982E-C1DF6CD209DB.jpeg

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree. Mandatory huge fines for the brain dead or give all these businesses he's closed down, the ability to sue for losses.

Probably not too popular with the 25 partygoers and all their close contacts either!

All the best with your mum's arrangements.
Looks like we're now being told there was no house party. Not sure how that can be miscommunicated. It's sort of good news I guess...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

How embarrassing and they won’t apologise.
Apparently he told them the party was two weeks ago before he was tested and they got confused. Maybe the health official didn’t speak English or something but you’d want to clarify those minor details before publicly shaming him. I hope he sues them

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 day lockdown for Brisbane

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

How embarrassing and they won’t apologise.
Apparently he told them the party was two weeks ago before he was tested and they got confused. Maybe the health official didn’t speak English or something but you’d want to clarify those minor details before publicly shaming him. I hope he sues them
I don’t like how people get cut that oh he went to three cafes and a pub and a shopping centre and a supermarket what a bad person. He was living his life fuck off stay at home forever in your little room if that’s your thing but don’t judge someone that was just doing his thing especially if he didn’t actually know he had it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A lockdown is probably the best option this close to a long weekend/school holidays.

Malla

Reaction score
A lockdown is probably the best option this close to a long weekend/school holidays.
They've entered into a 3 day lockdown as of today. If successful that should mean they still get their long weekends.

The biggest threat to us is people returning from overseas. How and why this hasn't been a focal point in Canberra to sort out a proper solution is beyond me - if you have active cases with highly contagious strands, theoretically and practically does not make sense putting them in quarantine in a city hotel where there isn't a lockdown. I feel this government behavior is chasing a day to day number of 0 cases as opposed to putting in place practical solutions to protect us from future clusters. Same shit with the budget - lets get a surplus, doesn't matter how we get it lets just get it lol.

Stupid.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions..testing a little low..Stay Vigilant! :mask:
Queenslanders visited a number of venues in Byron Bay..
17ECCF29-89F9-448B-B1CC-F7E49371EAF3.jpeg
4EC95DD8-32CB-4607-8B9B-7BA20713024A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.