Opinion Dip shit flanno worse then Lewis.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes roosters made him look good. If he was a rising young superstar 7 then would why have let him go? It does he need a better team around him to bring out the best in him.. we don’t actually have any of the answers for this right now. So we don’t know.!!!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said, he is another Crapa, just a shit **** made to look better by the roosters.

Plus when was the last time roosters let go of a good player?
Roosters offloaded another dud to us... faaark we a dumb club...

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Avo is an absolute MYTH. As much as I hate to say it but Lewis needs to replace him immediately. Lewis can at least tackle front on and can kick long for us to help gain yardage. Avo has offered his teammates absolutely nothing in 3 weeks.

Meaney to fullback. Allan to wing. Hoppa to Mounties. Bring in Schoup or Alomoti to centre. Or maybe both if you also shift Cotric to wing. They cant do worse than Hoppa is.

All the above changes and we still haven't looked at the forwards yet. We've got so much deadwood. It's really depressing tbh.
alamonti is 17 so i dont think so

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can’t do much playing behind a shit forward pack.
Sorry but the forward packs cancelled each other out today.. we were regularly deep inside opposition half on the last tackle.. flanagan had ample time and space on multiple occasions.. not every occasion, but multiple occasions, to show us something... And showed absolutely nothing.. at least avo looked threatening ran for about 100m and should of had a try assist if elliott and flanagan didn't bomb that try..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dip shit, does a short kick off to one of the tallest players on the field
The kick chasers were Bigger dip sh!ts because no one jumped for the ball...isn’t that the idea of a short kick off, to retrieve the ball? Lord of the dip sh!ts.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanos first half v newcastle trumps lewis entire career even that field goal he kicked, But yeah 2 weeks in a row he has been shit, Our hooker is also to blame along with our edge backrowers offering fkall, Playing with so much structure and it goes nowhere waste 5 fkn plays every time

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well, here we go, I’ll cop it for this but I seems to me that the entire team,for some reason, is suffering from extreme lack of confidence. Flanno was the perfect example vs the broncs, I told my wife yesterday that a perfect weekend for me is the dogs winning and the broncs getting beat, she is Canadian so has no idea what I’m on about lol. Imagine how I felt after watching that unfortunate display at 3.30 in the morning. Sorry I digress. I don’t know what the answer is but it really appears to be a lack of confidence. Maybe they read this forum too much. Lots of negative on here lol. Thoughts

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Had a blinder against the knights. Give the kid a chance. He’s young, inexperienced and playing in a team that is totally devoid of confidence. He’s literally responsible for all our points so far this season.
A factor would be he is reticent to try much bc there's no one there to capitalise anyway. No dynamic running forwards.

A big dilemma for a half. He needs to work more with Cotric to try and salvage his reputation as he's the only one can even remotely help him out.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People saying Lewis should come back in wtf

do you guys not remember the past 3 years and the amount of chances he was given.

flano had a shocker but relax with the ridiculous calls about bringing Lewis back in.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanos first half v newcastle trumps lewis entire career even that field goal he kicked, But yeah 2 weeks in a row he has been shit, Our hooker is also to blame along with our edge backrowers offering fkall, Playing with so much structure and it goes nowhere waste 5 fkn plays every time
Hooker is a massive issue!!

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My wise father always said to me that "if a player showed any signs of skill and talent, then would a club get rid of him in the first place" yet the dogs had cash to throw at a bunch of rejects

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A factor would be he is reticent to try much bc there's no one there to capitalise anyway. No dynamic running forwards.

A big dilemma for a half. He needs to work more with Cotric to try and salvage his reputation as he's the only one can even remotely help him out.
Ahem.... Adam Elliott is a very good running forward. Apart from that, the cupboard is bare.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Avo is an absolute MYTH. As much as I hate to say it but Lewis needs to replace him immediately. Lewis can at least tackle front on and can kick long for us to help gain yardage. Avo has offered his teammates absolutely nothing in 3 weeks.

Meaney to fullback. Allan to wing. Hoppa to Mounties. Bring in Schoup or Alomoti to centre. Or maybe both if you also shift Cotric to wing. They cant do worse than Hoppa is.

All the above changes and we still haven't looked at the forwards yet. We've got so much deadwood. It's really depressing tbh.
I'd have Cotric n Allen at centre with meaney at the back