SACK BARRETT!!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Main issue isnt the coach, or really anything else but the forwards. They are pathetic and the worst bulldogs forward pack in my lifetime. Without forward momentum the rest of the team cant do shit and have no space to move. RFM is our best forward and hes out most of the year. Very depressing.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he should be sacked however he should be doing the sacking.
Completely agree, i seen him say last week its a young group so we need to take positives, fuck that, id be ripping into them and letting some of them know if they play like that, they ll never play nrl again

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The sack Baz rhetoric is not going to work guys. Forget it, he's here for the long haul. Troops are coming next year and I hope to God we also recruit a hooker and two pigs.

This year Barrett needs to mix it up, weekly if he has to until we get a win. None of this loyalty bullshit. He needs to be ruthless.

Hoppa has to be dropped and Allen needs to vacate the FB position immediately.

Avo should have a run at the back and as much as I hate to say it, I think the Prince should return at 6. At least he knows how to tackle

Throughout the shit we dished up the last few years, at least we could defend and now defensively, this year's team is an absolute disgrace.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Bazildog this is your fault, you were such a big fan of Baz!
hahahaha.. I wanted Bellamy, Bennett, Hook or that pommy caaant. I didn’t think Holbrook had the credentials but Tits are building nicely both as a team and their roster.

I questioned Barrett’s lack of focus on D as it was crap at Manly as well. Furner was a great defender but apparently a dumb coach.

new #’S are coming....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Our squad is
Horrible. How many of our players would make a starting 13 NRL at any other side? Elliott and
Cotric and Thompson are probably the only ones. That shows you were we are at. Not offering Marshall a contract when we had the chance is a stupid decision. Not offloading Napa to get Burton over is even stupider. Time to blood Topine, Schoup, and Get Doorey back in.
1. Avo
2. Okunbour
3 . Schuop
4. Allen
5. DWZ
6. Lewis( I know I will hung from the rafters for this one)
7. Flanno
13. Jacko
12.Doorey
11. Topine
10. Elliott (only bloke that runs hard play him up front)
9. Wakeham (time to try something)
8. Thompson

14. Atoni
15. Ogden
16. Hethrington
17. JMK

No RFM as his out for 4 months
The swap Napa for Burton thing again. I cant think of 1 reason they would want Napa. They probably wouldnt take half our side for Burton now.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A Kevin Walter's coached Broncos who won the spoon last year let that sink in. This is absolutely dire, there is no sugar coating it or smoothing it over with press conferences.

If you can't even compete with that rabble of a Broncos team you have to go. This is a new low did we even score a point on them? I stopped watching, we've been hurting as fans for years this team, the state of this club... lost for words really.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You summed it up perfectly. You can't buy that. It needs to be created. How I don't know.
It's a combination of things, but having an inexperienced coach and inexperienced players or players that only know how to lose does not help.

Baz has wasted his first season imo, he needed to focus on the basics and building a strong system and build off that. Instead he just tried to copy the Panthers playbook and it's a fucking disaster. Our players just aren't at that level right now or have the confidence and experience to pull it off and all he's doing is destroying there confidence even more. Furner also seems like a massive dud.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What did he do in the off season?
I don't know. That's the worrying part. Their lack of belief this early in the season under a new coach is worrying. But he's not going anywhere so people need to relax.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not much Barrett or anyone can do with a bunch or 2nd graders our whole team needs to be looked at I am happy with our backline for next year as for our forwards wtf is that

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the Rodzilla was bulldogs ceo this is exactly the meeting i would have with Barrett and assistant coach furner

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The swap Napa for Burton thing again. I cant think of 1 reason they would want Napa. They probably wouldnt take half our side for Burton now.
They floated the idea to us in the preseason. We said no expecting to bully our way into getting him. Major error

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not just yet. He has recruited Fox and Burton for next year! The pressure will be on for him next year and depends who will be signed for next year and who will be let go at the end of this year.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll give it until round 10 and if we haven't won a single game then I'll be calling for Barrett's blood.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When can Flanno coach again?
I will get the petrol and matches back out if we sign that filth... FBaz is not going anywhere until at least mid nest year if he continues to not deliver.

We have Thompson back in 2 weeks which will help, Okunbor to return and Doorey, Schouup to promote so there is some hope of small improvement for this year.