Matt Burton's kicking game

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even with he's history wouldn't mind going for Staines also.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched this game mostly to get a look at Burton. I have to say that his kicking game alone will be a huge asset. Looked to have pretty good control of distance on long kicks and a big enough boot to make me think he'll earn us some 40/20's next season.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do when he's in our side.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watched this game mostly to get a look at Burton. I have to say that his kicking game alone will be a huge asset. Looked to have pretty good control of distance on long kicks and a big enough boot to make me think he'll earn us some 40/20's next season.

Looking forward to seeing what he can do when he's in our side.
Been a while since we had a boot in our side. Probably Anasta was the last one that could put bombs up with any authority.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is just validating Cleary’s argument, all the more reason we won’t see him this year...

Looks very smart and should compliment Flanagan nicely.
There is no way we are getting Burto after that performance. I'll tell you what if Cleary or Lui pick up a long term injury and he strings some games together they may struggle to push him out of the side. At very least you'd have him playing of the bench every week. It's a farce he isn't in Panthers top 17 some weeks. They are spoiled and don't deserve him with judgment like that. His kicking game is sublime. 60 metre drop outs spiral bombs effortlessly 40/20 attempts. This kid is the real deal.... Future immortal