Opinion Milford on cheap money as a fullback?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably unpopular but has an x factor

Reminds me of barba to an extent could he be a strike weapon at the back, I know he had mixed reviews not sure if he’s had a full preseason there. Thoughts?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Milford has not been the same player since 2015 and I have had enough of players crying homesickness to facilitate a move to the Broncos... both parties got what they wanted, now want what you get

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably unpopular but has an x factor

Reminds me of barba to an extent could he be a strike weapon at the back, I know he had mixed reviews not sure if he’s had a full preseason there. Thoughts?
He's lazy and can't defend. Worth 200K as a back-up fullback

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope ...

Dufty would be our xfactor , what a signing that would be !!
Have you seen Dufty in defence? Or get rag dolled when returning the ball? Or watching attacking bombs bounce because he is scared to catch them? There is much more to a modern day fullback than having speed which is all that he has

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No thanks to Milford, good things and good money came to him too easily and it’s created mediocrity. his attitude and effort plays are poor, he’d be toxic to the club.
In saying that, he’ll go well against us this week because we don’t have the talent to exploit him and our competitiveness is lacking. Kevvie will have them primed because it’s a game they have to win and it’s very winnable.

Last edited:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Milford at fullback. Cheese at hooker. We are only a George rose, kasiano and Barry ward away from being the biggest loser :p

Cheese would look like an iron man in front of the milf.