Trent Barret to shift Averillo on the wing and bring Lewis in.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DWZ out for x2 weeks. Averillo on the wing. Lewis at 6 and Wakeham on the bench. Strong rumour happening, board meeting on Monday to release rep forward for Burton.
Dear @Nasheed, mate I know you want to attain cult status on the Kennel. You don’t need multiple identity’s liking and arguing with yourself.

Just study old mate Isaac, an absolute natural...

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This thread is essentially about Averillo... he’s failed in the halves at NRL level.
I don’t know if wing is his best role...I would have given him 2 games at FB and that would tell me if he’s a keeper or a sell...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This thread is essentially about Averillo... he’s failed in the halves at NRL level.
I don’t know if wing is his best role...I would have given him 2 games at FB and that would tell me if he’s a keeper or a sell...
First game he started at 5/8 he played great before getting injured.
You and others are writing him off after 2 games that have been played in shithouse conditions with forwards that are lacking any impact. Some of the more experienced guys around him have to take some of the responsibility for such a young half.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look word around is next week but its not clear how his NFL suspension carrys into the NRL yet. Either way Baz is looking to trade him for Luke Patten once hes back from injury.
I don’t know how we fit him and Hickey in the cap though?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First game he started at 5/8 he played great before getting injured.
You and others are writing him off after 2 games that have been played in shithouse conditions with forwards that are lacking any impact. Some of the more experienced guys around him have to take some of the responsibility for such a young half.
He barely touched the ball and when he did he passed it straight away and put all the pressure on flanno with creativity and kicking was no where to be seen really feel sorry for flanno if he has to put up with this shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He barely touched the ball and when he did he passed it straight away and put all the pressure on flanno with creativity and kicking was no where to be seen really feel sorry for flanno if he has to put up with this shit
And Flanagan links up with Jake literally 0 times all game. There's something massively wrong and Baz has to address it asap.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He barely touched the ball as theyve been playing wet weather footy with 1 out runs to forwards (that were getting rolled) which takes his running game out of it. Flanno running the show.
We played no expansive footy past two rounds which doesn’t help his cause.
Throw him on the wing and his confidence will be shot to shit and might aswell let him sit in reserve grade and bring in Lewis.....