Cody Allen

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well, he was solid. I think it’s a big ask expecting him to come into a side with a new spine and a seriously understrengthed pack in diabolical conditions and shine.

I liked whst I saw of him last year. We really need Burton, a few big boppers and a fucking hooker!
I don't rate him long-term at fullback, he isn't dynamic enough. I think he would be decent at centre inside JAC though.

I'm very comfortable blaming Baz for this rubbish right now...even with our ineffective forwards we're still getting some opportunities yet we're just watching Flanagan dump the ball inside for a forward while Jake and Allan might get one touch between them the entire set.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone on here approves of this skinny Indian piece of shit starting threads! **** pretends his Leb and goes for the Rabbits!
I get it, I Speak uncomfortable truths and I’m hated for it.
The Aussies here hate me.
The mods hate me.
You hate me.
The islanders hate me.
The atheists hate me.
Even the darn club hates me because of the leaks

The only Peopel here that have my back (and vice versa) are the Lebanese guys here. Shout out to my crew. Much love ❤ Ain’t no thing like love as the love, between thugs.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What are you thinking about Allen atm?

im a big fan but i am concerned he isnt a fullback, he is just white(?) hoppa at the back and is too slow.

I feel we made a bad decision recrutiting him as our fb. We need zip back there.

Cody is the type of player i would love to come in if say, we had AJ Brimson and AJ Brimson was injured, but not as the frontline.

I reckon he goes to centre, replaces Hoppa and meaney drops to FB.

Sidenote- does anyone have any oil on what race he is? I see a Lebanese vibe in him but i cant be sure.
We've had more rain in one day that would last a year and you expect more zip under heavy and slippery conditions? The guy has been solid under the circumstances.

BTW, who is Cody Allen?

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mods hate me.
You hate me.
The islanders hate me.
The atheists hate me.

The only Peopel here that have my back (and vice versa) are the Lebanese guys here. Shout out to my crew. Much love [emoji173] Ain’t no thing like love as the love, between thugs.
Fk off you little weed

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't rate him long-term at fullback, he isn't dynamic enough. I think he would be decent at centre inside JAC though.

I'm very comfortable blaming Baz for this rubbish right now...even with our ineffective forwards we're still getting some opportunities yet we're just watching Flanagan dump the ball inside for a forward while Jake and Allan might get one touch between them the entire set.
Who would you like to see coaching us?

I know we haven’t looked great, but it’s hard to when your forward pack is being monstered and the weather hasn’t been great for exosbdd at I’ve footy.... especially for a new backline that is yet to gel..... I thought our attack looked ok with limited opportunities last week.
I don’t think Flanagan threw as many inside balls last week. Maybe he was just fainted by the conditions and quality of the opposition.
Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Until we get a fullback like Barba or pap then we won’t ever be able to turn nothing into points, make breaks. Score length of the field try’s. We need xfactor and the Fox shall provide that...!!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dylan edwards clone. Not fast but good positioning. Can inject himself in attack. Just havent got much opportunity with the way the team is playing.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed, how long have you been following the doggies for?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The mods hate me.
You hate me.
The islanders hate me.
The atheists hate me.

The only Peopel here that have my back (and vice versa) are the Lebanese guys here. Shout out to my crew. Much love ❤ Ain’t no thing like love as the love, between thugs.
I speak on behalf of all Lebs here; brutha fuck off with your Lebanese obsession as none of us like you yeah... I really don't get your fixation of if players or coaching staff might be Lebanese or not, whys it so important for you to always bring it up or want to talk about it?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I speak on behalf of all Lebs here; brutha fuck off with your Lebanese obsession as none of us like you yeah... I really don't get your fixation of if players or coaching staff might be Lebanese or not, whys it so important for you to always bring it up or want to talk about it?
What obsession?
Besides that your words hurt me. I used to get that as a teenager in high school when on mufti day I came to school in the 2000 Lebanon RLWC tracksuit and gold chains and when I would swear in Arabic I would get teased saying I was a curry not a leb just because i still had a curry accent from my parents at the time.
But I don’t wear turbans or that weird white hat that looks like a box lid I grew up wear long G star and adidas.

I don’t drive. But when I still had my license I drove a bmw 318 not a Honda and I did burnouts at Stockton beach
I eat sunflower seeds and do jannah chicken as well as curry and
Yeah I watch and played cricket but that’s it.

besides if u saw me in the street u would just think typical leb you wouldn’t even know any different unless someone said something

97E643C1-C24E-4FBE-AC11-8132A7F8F3CF.jpeg

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The Parramatta semifinals game was when you started following the team?
Yeah bro. I started watching before that because I learnt it’s what ‘the done thing’ is in the Lebanese community to follow eels or dogs but the semi final hooked me.

btw how do u know this? What yousaid seems suspiciously close to what Ali told me yesterday.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah bro. I started watching before that because I learnt it’s what ‘the done thing’ is in the Lebanese community to follow eels or dogs but the semi final hooked me.

btw how do u know this? What yousaid seems suspiciously close to what Ali told me yesterday.
Ali? Is Ali your best Lebanese friend?