Cody Allen

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What are you thinking about Allen atm?

im a big fan but i am concerned he isnt a fullback, he is just white(?) hoppa at the back and is too slow.

I feel we made a bad decision recrutiting him as our fb. We need zip back there.

Cody is the type of player i would love to come in if say, we had AJ Brimson and AJ Brimson was injured, but not as the frontline.

I reckon he goes to centre, replaces Hoppa and meaney drops to FB.

Sidenote- does anyone have any oil on what race he is? I see a Lebanese vibe in him but i cant be sure.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he a new signing that I've not yet heard of?

Actually, he's built like a prop - we may be able to use this guy.

MLB-Angels-Allen-celebrates-after-win-1040x572.jpg

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he a new signing that I've not yet heard of?
yep. Got him in December thereabout.

Hes not as fast and as safe as id like as a footy player playing fullback. i want to move him to centre and we rotate averillo and Meaney. i dont think avo is a 5/8

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like he takes his run off the return or early in the set then we don't see him, I know this week was bad to judge off because we were hardly in their red zone, but still.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

im a big fan but i am concerned he isnt a fullback, he is just white(?) hoppa at the back and is too slow.

I feel we made a bad decision recrutiting him as our fb. We need zip back there.

Cody is the type of player i would love to come in if say, we had AJ Brimson and AJ Brimson was injured, but not as the frontline.

Sidenote- does anyone have any oil on what race he is? I see a Lebanese vibe in him but i cant be sure.
Dribble

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Same gag of deliberately getting names wrong you were using 3 years ago. You really need new material. Getting very stale.

Allan was great last year for Souths. Has played 2 games behind a badly beaten pack in dismal conditions. He’s the least of our concerns right now.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Allan was great last year for South’s. Has played 2 flakes behind a badly beaten pack in dismal conditions. He’s the least of our concerns right now.
fullback is the most important attacking position outside of the halves.

we need a player who can slice through a team like hot knife through leib.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,

My biggest concern is he looks slower then Hoppa

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
fullback is the most important attacking position outside of the halves.

we need a player who can slice through a team like hot knife through leib.
Sssshhhh

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Offered nothing.
I know.... and out forwards laid such a good platform for him. Ideal conditions for him to shine, too.

doesn’t take some of you long to write a player off. He was great last year and one of the big reasons behind souths’ form surge. F all the problems we have right now,

he’ll come good. ,

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know.... and out forwards laid such a good platform for him. Ideal conditions for him to shine, too.

doesn’t take some of you long to write a player off. He was great last year and one of the big reasons behind souths’ form surge. F all the problems we have right now,

he’ll come good. ,
I'm not blaming him, just saying he offered nothing.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm not blaming him, just saying he offered nothing.
Well, he was solid. I think it’s a big ask expecting him to come into a side with a new spine and a seriously understrengthed pack in diabolical conditions and shine.

I liked whst I saw of him last year. We really need Burton, a few big boppers and a fucking hooker!