Opinion THE FLOG BRANDY ALEXANDER RE BURTON

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just goes to show the Panthers don't really care about players welfare and best interests. I hope they keep it up and players start to second guess going there because the way they could potentially be treated.
Greg Alexander is a dog.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
fucking sick of this overkill bullshit.

PS Alexander loves the dick :laughing:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m sorry but I haven’t got an issue with what he said. If the roles were reversed I’m sure you all would think differently. Why should penrith release Burton ? Mansour is past it, and they made the right call. It’s a business. And Ikin nailed it when he said we did it so we can win a comp.
Funny thing is though if they ran Burton at 14 last year I reckon they could have won the comp. Melbourne would have hated him coming on changing the point of attack. Id like to say they have learned from their errors however selecting May would suggest otherwise

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sorry but I haven’t got an issue with what he said. If the roles were reversed I’m sure you all would think differently. Why should penrith release Burton ? Mansour is past it, and they made the right call. It’s a business. And Ikin nailed it when he said we did it so we can win a comp.
if the Panthers simply said that they have an opportunity to win a comp and they are relying on Burton to provide competition for their starting halves, utility value for the squad, an excellent cover during the rep rounds etc., then most people would shut up... but the Mansour contract can be ignored because the Panthers were overpaying him but the minimum contract with Burton must be enforced because it suits the Panthers is hardly a principled position

I even used to like Brandy the player... pity

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny thing is though if they ran Burton at 14 last year I reckon they could have won the comp. Melbourne would have hated him coming on changing the point of attack.
Exactly they are choosing Tyrone may over him on the bench lmaoo

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On nrl360 please listen this **** fmd the hate towards these self entitled ***** is growing. And they bs day in day out is wearing this and the bs about how they have no hate towards baz lol

Who said the concussion is a myth ?
Just look and see what happened to poor Greg Alexander :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On nrl360 please listen this **** fmd the hate towards these self entitled ***** is growing. And they bs day in day out is wearing this and the bs about how they have no hate towards baz lol

You were so angry writing this thread that you wrote brandys name wrong in the title lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly, I don't know why everyone is getting so salty about the Panthers doing what's in the best interest of the Panthers. They are in the midst of a premiership window and so they should be holding onto all the cards. Were just use to our management bending over and gift wrapping players to go and play for other teams without any "compensation" whilst mid contract and so we expect that every other club will also do the same.
Yeah I think seeing Penrith go staunch is actually a reflection of how bad the dogs have played it in the past and I think the dogs know that this is exposing them, hence the desperation. Kind of like Lichaa finding out he was only friends with Elliott because Elliott was into bubbly blondes