Opinion THE FLOG BRANDY ALEXANDER RE BURTON

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On nrl360 please listen this **** fmd the hate towards these self entitled ***** is growing. And they bs day in day out is wearing this and the bs about how they have no hate towards baz lol

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there a more unlikable bunch of ***** than the people on NRL360? Kent, Hooper, Alexander, Crawley, Rothfield.. it's like a hall of fame NRL assholes. Only people I can tolerate on there are Ikin and Brent Reed.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll give it a watch soon, but if we were the Panthers we wouldn't want to give the best back up half in the game up unless we were getting a suitable replacement in return (that doesn't include Napa and other players that aren't good enough even for our club). I hope our club takes this approach in the future personally (especially after being F'd because of it) because we just seem to give players away for nothing. The best thing for Panthers is for Burton to stay there, the best thing for Burton's development was to link up with us months ago.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll give it a watch soon, but if we were the Panthers we wouldn't want to give the best back up half in the game up unless we were getting a suitable replacement in return (that doesn't include Napa and other players that aren't good enough even for our club). I hope our club takes this approach in the future personally (especially after being F'd because of it) because we just seem to give players away for nothing. The best thing for Panthers if for Burton to stay there, the best thing for Burton's development was to link up with us months ago.
Exactly, I don't know why everyone is getting so salty about the Panthers doing what's in the best interest of the Panthers. They are in the midst of a premiership window and so they should be holding onto all the cards. Were just use to our management bending over and gift wrapping players to go and play for other teams without any "compensation" whilst mid contract and so we expect that every other club will also do the same.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ahaahahahaa what a flog... the hatred towards our club is no longer hidden anymore

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont know how anyone can sit threw NRL360. Absolute garbage.
Its painful listening to those fuckwits.
Cant understand why people would watch that shit giving them ratings.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m sorry but I haven’t got an issue with what he said. If the roles were reversed I’m sure you all would think differently. Why should penrith release Burton ? Mansour is past it, and they made the right call. It’s a business. And Ikin nailed it when he said we did it so we can win a comp.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On nrl360 please listen this **** fmd the hate towards these self entitled ***** is growing. And they bs day in day out is wearing this and the bs about how they have no hate towards baz lol

Brandy wants a name? Ivan Cleary... wanted to go back to coaching the Panthers, his son and a better FG squad and walked out on the Tigers

and he pretty much states that what's fair has nothing to do with it, that the club was justified in dumping Mansour because they were overpaying him, and critics of the Panthers just don't understand how the game works

it really is not in the Panthers interests having this idiot talk for the club

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are not releasing him, sick of the dead end debate.
We will not win the comp this year but are not there to make the numbers up.
Winning is still the mindset.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m sorry but I haven’t got an issue with what he said. If the roles were reversed I’m sure you all would think differently. Why should penrith release Burton ? Mansour is past it, and they made the right call. It’s a business. And Ikin nailed it when he said we did it so we can win a comp.
But he’s not in the 17 lol