Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wonder where we sit in the league if you break the team down to the spine, forwards, backs and bench?

I say the spine and bench would be the worst and the backs and forwards towards the bottom of the league.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Baz, WTF is Lewis doing on the bench FFS. How is he ahead of Wakeham? This is why people keep bitching about getting Burton early, so we NEVER have to see that douchebag in the team, even on the extended bench

Bring on 22...only 358 days to go

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We aren't exactly brimming with talent to push Meaney out of his spot to be honest, not sure if there is a better option.
Plus I think JO would of taken the spot if he wasn't injured.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Since Baz knows everything about the Panthers defence and set plays, lets hope he knows how to handle it and shut it down also.
He would know their weaknesses.
I like that rfm is back in the starting side. See if Baz actually uses him like kikau.
It all comes down to if we show up on the day and complete our sets.
How does peter gough go at reffing the bulldogs?

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Napa is a worry on the bench. Last week he was cooked after 5 minutes. Offered nothing in attack or defence. Need to go back to Mounties & work on his fitness while physio's work on his heart muscles. There only operating @ 25% effort level.

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa is a worry on the bench. Last week he was cooked after 5 minutes. Offered nothing in attack or defence. Need to go back to Mounties & work on his fitness while physio's work on his heart muscles. There only operating @ 25% effort level.
I reckon he would get dropped when Thompson is back

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will always go into this game hoping for the win, however a loss is not unlikely...

Will be interesting to see how JMK goes on his return. So will give him one more game before I wipe my hand of him.. new season , he deserves to prove it once more an showed if he’s learnt anything under TBAZ .

the wait for the fox and burton is hurting lol.!!!

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Barrett won’t be as patient .
Can see Lewis getting picked sooner especially if Jake averilo goes into silent mode,
Cmon Jake run the ball ,take on the line ask questions from Penrith don’t just pass the ball .