Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm liking Bulldogs 13+ @ $7.50 - i sense an old fashioned ambush coming.
Man I would love that. I can't remember the last time we ambushed a team and beat them comprehensively.

I'm sensing this one will be more of a low-scoring grind. Hope I'm wrong though and we pile on the points in the first game.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good news their nearly all cleared, unsure yet if i will back them the last time i looked had shortened into 2.65 in H2H betting.
Just 7 more sleeps...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm really hoping we can start our season on a high and win the first 3 games. It would be crushing if we got thrashed in round 1 on the back of stupid mistakes...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rd 2 will be a big test against the Panthers, but yes it would be good if we get off to a winning start against a weakened Knights outfit..a thrashing should not be mentioned Moe :p

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm really hoping we can start our season on a high and win the first 3 games. It would be crushing if we got thrashed in round 1 on the back of stupid mistakes...
Round one is almost a must. We realistically have two out of our first four games where we’re pretty much no chance.

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've looked back at the draw many times. Its seems at every stage (after 5, after 10, 15 etc). We should be around 50% win rate. As every time we play a gun team (Panthers, Storm) then the next week we have a winnable game (tigers, Broncos). Then if we can jag the odd upset against some of those teams above, thats when we can squeeze into the 8.
Knights will be around that 6th-10th spot, so these are the critical games to win. I'm predicting big games from Allan, Flanno and Hetho. 16-12 dogs.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd put this game in the winnable category, if everything falls into place. Might be a bit of an ask for early in the season, with so many new players, but who knows. Early rounds can be a lucky dip for a lot of teams.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Same starting lineup as trial match I believe . Averillo is a high chance . Jmk won’t play first two rounds .
Bench I’m not too sure of