Official Game Thread : Bulldogs v Sharks Trial 27/02/2021.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Allan looked strong. Our forwards have been totally dominated. We have looked better at times in attack. The end of the first half our attack looked terrible again. We need to fix up the right side. It will always look like DWZ fault but i think it might be the way Hoppa and Waddell are trying to cover Flanagan. Something for Tbaz to work on

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Playing sweet Caroline at half time at the stadium

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gee I hope the coach keeps the first grade side for the whole game.. we need the game time badly.. still looks like a dean pay coached side..

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Katoa knows if he just passes to Flanno and results in a try he will get credit - fckn pass to Wakeham too!!!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Chris Smith is more effective than Corey Waddell.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Allan looked strong. Our forwards have been totally dominated. We have looked better at times in attack. The end of the first half our attack looked terrible again. We need to fix up the right side. It will always look like DWZ fault but i think it might be the way Hoppa and Waddell are trying to cover Flanagan. Something for Tbaz to work on
Spot on. Flanno is slow on the slide, the rest are coming in.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not like he's getting any ball. Seems to be Flanagan running the show and the ball only ever goes left when Allan swings there and Flanagan passes too him lol
I know Flanagan is running the show but Wakeham has to go looking for it too he just seems to be waiting for it to come to him.

In saying that it probably is hard for him considering Averillo would have done the bulk of the off season ball work.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow..not surprised at the negativity if I'm honest..and maybe somewhat justified fmd but not watching it, cbf :laughing:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If anyone has been getting glimpses of the charity shield, South’s look effin amazing in attack.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to see Deitz get a run. Surely can’t be worse than Katoa.

I think the service from Katoa is killing any chance we have to attack.