Opinion JMK-TONIGHT'S GAME

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seriously over the hill fat Luke shits on jmk.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It looks like Katoa is going to be playing a lot this season. JMK has to be the worst starting hooker in the comp.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Barrett wouldve brought something out of him or maybe he’s just taking easy cause it’s a pre season game I dunno

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is Katoa any better than JMK though?
Slightly. They're both ordinary options. At least Katoa plays hard and actually gives a fuck unlike JMK who always looks like he'd rather be somewhere else and just goes through the motions.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I thought Barrett wouldve brought something out of him or maybe he’s just taking easy cause it’s a pre season game I dunno
This game means more to him then anything he’s played in his career.

We haven’t played finals with him.

He’s with benji at the end of his career repping their heritage.

The blokes just shit mate. Face it. It’s been a reality for years for us....

Clutching for the positive is an easy one.

It’s his last year with us.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Guess will have to see how he goes in our structure but tbh he looks clueless as usual

Service from d half and lucky dip when he chooses to run

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
They are both shit. Though tbf Katoa has done more than jmk. Not that it’s a huge achievement in quality.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Big hole over on Manu/DZW side

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had a very ordinary game,passes does nothing,no vision,we can’t start with this bloke at 9

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Low quality game ..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Topine almost scored winning try just got a complete body stopper from Curran. If he was a bigger boy he scores that.
Loved the step and run. Again promising signs.

ChimpNugget

Waterboy
Reaction score
So we can add JMK and Elliott to the list of who The Kennel is death riding this season. That didn’t take long...
Honestly. Not a single bloke has had a stand out game tonight and we have some of the best names in the game playing. Yet somehow JMK becomes the dud lmao

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Honestly. Not a single bloke has had a stand out game tonight and we have some of the best names in the game playing. Yet somehow JMK becomes the dud lmao
Disagree. While the game overall has lacked. I could say 5-10 players that did very well. Some no names, some expected.

Though jmk would rank for me in the bottom of the list for guys that got some Decent minutes. I mean besides peachy I don’t think another “starter” has been as poor on field.

Red_Horse

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah mate exactly. Can you imagine the cognitive dissonance on this site if JMK has a blinder round 1?