Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This exact situation happens to me every week lol. My missus and her besty are both nurses (shift work), her boyfriend who has become a good friend works monday to friday and gets to bed regularly early.

They live 2 houses up and my partner will leave early if she has work or to take our son home and me and the wifeys best friend will kick on for a few extra drinks.

It goes a little bit deeper. My partner and I lived across the road from her besty in another town. The bestys bf was living 4 hrs away. The wifey got a job near to where her besty's bf lived and so stayed with him for a 3 months while we looked for a house, only coming home when she had multiple days off. The besty would come across the road and have drinks and dinner often with me while my partner was staying at her boyfriend's.

We used to send messenges and snaps to each other stirring shit and people in small towns will gossip so when any of us were asked we just said wife swap.

Can say I've only had this level of trust with only a handful of people and consider myself lucky to have such a good relationship and friendships.
Might need to install a camera over the driveway mate

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why this shit is never taken seriously.. Childerhouse turns up to court with Lichaa..
Michael Lichaa pleads not guilty to assaulting Kara Childerhouse

Source: Daily Telegraph
Date: 17th February 2021
Former NRL star Michael Lichaa will vigorously fight claims he assaulted his partner after he allegedly found her entangled with his former teammate.
Lichaa was due to face Sutherland Local Court for the first time charged with common assault, intimidation and malicious damage after an alleged altercation involving his partner Kara Childerhouse at his Connells Point home on Sunday.

Police will allege the violence erupted when Lichaa discovered his partner Ms Childerhouse kissing his former Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs teammate Adam Elliott on his porch at 4.30am.

Michael Lichaa during the Round 21 NRL match between the Canterbury Bulldogs and the Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium on August 10, 2019. (AAP Image/David Neilson)

Michael Lichaa during the Round 21 NRL match between the Canterbury Bulldogs and the Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium on August 10, 2019. (AAP Image/David Neilson)
Lichaa’s solicitor Sam Saadat and Ms Childerhouse attended court without him after he was severely injured when he allegedly punched a glass panel at the home and sustained significant cuts to his hand and arm.

“He has undergone surgery which has deemed him unfit for attendance at court,” Mr Saadat told Magistrate Les Mabbutt at Sutherland Local Court.

“He is pleading not guilty to all the criminal sequences.”

Ms Childerhouse and Lichaa in happier times.

Lichaa will now face a four-hour hearing at Sutherland Local Court on November 2, with evidence to be served by March 30.

The court heard up to three witnesses would be called to give evidence.

Mr Saadat attempted to apply for a bail variation and an amendment to the provisional apprehended violence order imposed for Ms Childerhouse’s protection but the court advised he would need to make a separate appearance at court due to time constraints.

FROM OUR PARTNERS

The best place for live Motorsport is on Foxtel. Begins Feb 28 Find out more
Kara Childerhouse. Picture: John Grainger

Mr Saadat told media Lichaa has Ms Childerhouse’s full support.

“He’s adamant he’s not guilty,” Mr Saadat said.

“She’s here to support him.”

Ms Childerhouse was silent and hid her face as she departed the courthouse.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because clearly he has problems with alcohol and it's not the first time he's brought shame and unwanted press to the club.. Why fine him 10k then? They've obviously deemed he did something wrong. So if that's the case, don't let him play FG for a while until he's completed some sort of alcohol rehab. At least that shows the club is trying to get to the source of the problem and help him. Again, a 10k fine achieves nothing.
I don't think we can even fine him based on that. Whether he has issues with alcohol it not officially he's only kissed the wife, and it was Lichaa who caused the damage. Elliot didn't do anything illegal.

They can't punish him imo

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why this shit is never taken seriously.. Childerhouse turns up to court with Lichaa..

Former NRL star Michael Lichaa will vigorously fight claims he assaulted his partner after he allegedly found her entangled with his former teammate.
Lichaa was due to face Sutherland Local Court for the first time charged with common assault, intimidation and malicious damage after an alleged altercation involving his partner Kara Childerhouse at his Connells Point home on Sunday.

Police will allege the violence erupted when Lichaa discovered his partner Ms Childerhouse kissing his former Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs teammate Adam Elliott on his porch at 4.30am.

Lichaa’s solicitor Sam Saadat and Ms Childerhouse attended court without him after he was severely injured when he allegedly punched a glass panel at the home and sustained significant cuts to his hand and arm.

“He has undergone surgery which has deemed him unfit for attendance at court,” Mr Saadat told Magistrate Les Mabbutt at Sutherland Local Court.

Lichaa will now face a four-hour hearing at Sutherland Local Court on November 2, with evidence to be served by March 30.

Mr Saadat attempted to apply for a bail variation and an amendment to the provisional apprehended violence order imposed for Ms Childerhouse’s protection but the court advised he would need to make a separate appearance at court due to time constraints.

FROM OUR PARTNERS

Boxing bags under her eyes

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when Brad Fittler got caught sleeping with Sean Garlicks Mrs back when they were playing for the Roosrers. The year after Sean Garlick got a release from the Roosters to go play for south's.

Does anyone else remember that ?
Yep mentioned it in another post a while ago. Funny that even though Garlick was captain the players had no problem with the Roosters ditching him and elevating Fittler to captain. Trust and honour only goes so far when you're talking about ditching a modern great.

Last edited:
Reactions: J_B

nedloh50

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think we can even fine him based on that. Whether he has issues with alcohol it not officially he's only kissed the wife, and it was Lichaa who caused the damage. Elliot didn't do anything illegal.

All nighter Mate

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely this is media bs and not an official statement from the club.

Bulldogs source my foot! Surely not!

"But the Bulldogs look set to let the incident slide - unless the Integrity Unit rules otherwise.

"At the end of the day it wasn't something we condone but he (Elliott) didn't break any laws," a Bulldogs source told Wide World of Sports.

"Hopefully he learned a lesson from it - our attitude is that he just gets back to training and moves on.

"He won't be talking to the media or anything like that - that won't achieve anything.

"Unless the NRL decides otherwise, we will just try to forget about it."

I dont believe, for one minute, that our Board would speak in those terms regarding such a concerning, bad publicity moment for the club. Whilst the incident is not involving the club, or illegal, it does call into question our ethics with handling this frequently brain dead player who has a serious drinking problem.

Happy to leave it with the coach, players and club to decide but it better be dealt with professionally and with least impact on the club. He should come out and front the media like Pearce did, which will direct a lot of the attention back on him personally and not on our undeserving coach and club.
That sounds like every other club in the NRL. Why should we be different. He hasn’t bought the game into disrepute or anything. it’s a personal matter and should be dealt with as such. His moral life has nothing to do with playing NRL. It’s on him

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't recall the Fittler episode but I remember hearing about a cocaine and sex party in the spa with 5 others in 2002, none of whom was her husband. Sean Garlick has been married to Samantha since 1992, so either he's a very forgiving man or it didn't happen.

Go Dogs
It did happen , Garlick went to the coach and board and told them what happened and said it's either Him or Fittler , A few weeks later Garlick signed with Souths. Garlicks Mrs had a reputation for it.

Shit like this has been happening forever especially in the footy scene where's there's lots of drugs and alcohol involved

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

FROM OUR PARTNERS

Yeah i'd pash her... esp if i was drunk..... lol

I see some nipple outline in the last pic also.... :grinning: :grinning:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I’m surprised they even fined him 10k. I assume he’ll accept the punishment yet don’t see how he can even be fined by club. He can do what he wants with his own life

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It did happen , Garlick went to the coach and board and told them what happened and said it's either Him or Fittler , A few weeks later Garlick signed with Souths. Garlicks Mrs had a reputation for it.

Shit like this has been happening forever especially in the footy scene where's there's lots of drugs and alcohol involved
she is a pie eater

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Mate lived up in Newy back in the day and spoke constantly about both Johns brothers digging into wives up there including players'